Spoof ticket office tweets

3 minutes ago, SBOwl said:

Amazing! 

As as long as the they make it obvious it's a fake I see nothing wrong with it. 

So many people fall for it. It's unbelievable how gullible some people are. It clearly says "parody" in its bio but when they respond you don't see that info so it just looks like the genuine thing.

IMG_6316.PNG.c7e8bd826ab6884a16857c8fe3caba72.PNG

Edited by Stainless1983

1 minute ago, latemodelchild said:

Dezmo obviously not a big fan of Twitter based ticket office parody accounts. 

Ha. You noticed too. 

He's clearly been one of the people to fall for it.

Edited by Stainless1983

I'll tell you why I don't like him/them. 

They reply to genuine tweets to the ticket office giving miss information to fans. 

Yes some people ask stupid questions but it's not always obvious that the response is not from the ticket office. 

The twitter name is one letter different to the official ticket office twitter and it's easy to not see the person replying is a fanny taking the wee wee out of people who need help with regards to ticketing matters. 

They are are not particularly funny with the tweets either, what happened to helping fellow fans and treating others how you'd like to be treated? 

3 minutes ago, Dezmo said:

I'll tell you why I don't like him/them. 

They reply to genuine tweets to the ticket office giving miss information to fans. 

Yes some people ask stupid questions but it's not always obvious that the response is not from the ticket office. 

The twitter name is one letter different to the official ticket office twitter and it's easy to not see the person replying is a fanny taking the wee wee out of people who need help with regards to ticketing matters. 

They are are not particularly funny with the tweets either, what happened to helping fellow fans and treating others how you'd like to be treated? 

Are you James Marshall or Daniel Smith ???

Just now, 19owl08 said:

Are you James Marshall or Daniel Smith ???

Nope no idea who either of these people are. 

Just the account very unfunny and misleading as a supposed "parody"account. 

22 minutes ago, 19owl08 said:

Ha. You noticed too. 

He's clearly been one of the people to fall for it.

Im not a he and have not fallen for whatever crap they spout, Just as a season ticket holder of over 20 years find it pathetic that so called fans find it amusing to reply to genuine tweets to the ticket office with bullshit. 

If if they had tweeted the parody account the fair enough but the tweets they are responding to are tweets to the genuine ticket office account and it's not obvious reading the replys are from the 'parody' account.  

Edited by Dezmo

9 minutes ago, Dezmo said:

Im not a he and have not fallen for whatever crap they spout, Just as a season ticket holder of over 20 years find it pathetic that so called fans find it amusing to reply to genuine tweets to the ticket office with bullshit. 

If if they had tweeted the parody account the fair enough but the tweets they are responding to are tweets to the genuine ticket office account and it's not obvious reading the replys are from the 'parody' account.  

I bet you're fun at parties lol

26 minutes ago, Dezmo said:

Nope no idea who either of these people are. 

Just the account very unfunny and misleading as a supposed "parody"account. 

16 minutes ago, Dezmo said:

Negging nearly every post on the thread is what some would call, to use your own words, being a "fanny" & pathetic. I would also suggest the majority on here clearly do find it funny which probably says more about you than some person trying to have fun on a twitter account.

Im not sure what being a season ticket holder of 20 years has to do with all this either?! 

6 minutes ago, PolarNigel said:

Good old Dezmo, looking out for potential customers lol

6 minutes ago, PolarNigel said:

Good old Dezmo, looking out for potential customers lol

The club gets enough stick for the things it could do better as it is imo without some un funny un obvious  "parody" accont joining in.

But you all carry on and find it hilarious and keep taking the wee wee out of other fans because "WAWAW"

1 minute ago, Dezmo said:

The club gets enough stick for the things it could do better as it is imo without some un funny un obvious  "parody" accont joining in.

But you all carry on and find it hilarious and keep taking the wee wee out of other fans because "WAWAW"

Thats more like it.

lol

I'm off to bed now as there's an early kick off I need to get up for. I'll probably be having nightmares that some person called Dezmo is hunting me down for daring to laugh at some parody account. A bit like that film Don't Hang Up. 

Just now, 19owl08 said:

Negging nearly every post on the thread is what some would call, to use your own words, being a "fanny" & pathetic. I would also suggest the majority on here clearly do find it funny which probably says more about you than some person trying to have fun on a twitter account.

Im not sure what being a season ticket holder of 20 years has to do with all this either?! 

Well imo it's not a funny account and all those finding it hilarious are enabling the account to carry on and mislead fans. 

The neg button is for when you disagree with someone. I don't find it funny and don't find agree with the opinion of those that find it funny

Like I said you keep taking the wee wee out of fans under the "WAWAW" banner because imo someone taking the wee wee out of fans who need help is not funny or  helpful to the club long term 

Guest Fletchers head guard
On 02/05/2017 at 14:50, TrickyTrev said:

The problem is he's replying to fans contacting the ticket office with genuine questions.

Comes across as a bit of a d1*k head if you ask me.

Sounds like you're someone who's been caught out by it. It's harmless fun. Grow up.