Ipswich Town vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

Those stats worry me. I'm worried cos the more I see a record stacked against us the more I think it's time we broke it. Like Derby, like qpr and like Colin, today would be a great day to consign another one to the history books. That's why worries me, if I fancy a result we normally come unstuck. 

Basically today is huge. Whether we do it ourselves or rely on leeds messing up I'd love to wrap it up before next week. Please Wednesday, for once, do it the easy way. 

Excellent stuff Pauli! Have decided that extreme cowardice is my only option today, so off to caravan to clean the so and so before the glorious Cornish summer kicks in! It's another one of those "can't bear to look Wednesday days". We don't deserve to be put through the wringer like this so often. Still think we will win and them tractor boys won't score...0 - 2 (Rhodes, Wallace)

Come on you blue and white pinstriped wizards!:biggrin:

Guest Wonder Spaniel

Top thread! Hoping that we win, Fulham draw and Leeds win, so we can kick back and watch the Cottagers squirm against our reserves whilst the rest of the 1st team can have a massage or summat.

Excellent OMDT - as ever. This is the game we really, really need to win. We don't have a good record against Mick McCarthy or Ipswich so it's time for another jinx to be broken. C'mon Wednesday make that return train journey from Ipswich an enjoyable one. UTO.

Got to be honest, I feel physically sick this morning. People on here are making out Ipswich are on the beach and are just going to roll over. If we go out thinking that they will muller us. If they come out all guns blazing I just hope we are switched on to deal with it. Cc has stated how good training has been this week. He did that earlier in the season and we posted a awful display and rolled over ourselves.

come on weds, let's put this to bed today. I'm bricking it

7 hours ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Didn't have the points for an Ipswich ticket so I aim to be first in the queue for the £20 Seth Bennett Wednesday Anthems CD. So I'll be at the Owl Shop with my Flask, Sausage Rolls and my Transistor Radio & head Phones living every kick of the ball on our way to the Play Offs.

COME ON WEDNESDAY, UTO, WAWAW !

306139_353545754759351_1847426599_n.jpg.39283601612a39c709507d1555012bc8.jpgNext seasons Kit Preview !

GY always looks like a cheerful chap.....not that I would say owt to his face though..would probably end up with an identikit nose. UTO.