Getting stresed

Just listened to the muppets on sky... apparently we are going to sneak in?

Foookin sneak in? We've been in top 6 most of the season and are 5 points clear of 7th...

Fulham are awesome, 4 wins on the bounce, they are an absolutely brilliant and fast attacking team.. yes that's' Fulham who are 2 points behind us not 10 points clear at the top.. and poor poor Leeds, what a travesty

makes my p!ss boil 

5 minutes ago, sweetsheri said:

Just listened to the muppets on sky... apparently we are going to sneak in?

Foookin sneak in? We've been in top 6 most of the season and are 5 points clear of 7th...

Fulham are awesome, 4 wins on the bounce, they are an absolutely brilliant and fast attacking team.. yes that's' Fulham who are 2 points behind us not 10 points clear at the top.. and poor poor Leeds, what a travesty

makes my p!ss boil 

I'm with you on that. Let them dismiss us but let's stick with the feel good vibe we have and the momentum Mr C and Carlos and the team have delivered.... ON OUR WAAAAAY!!!

51 minutes ago, devonshire owl said:

About tomorrows game,see us losing and everyone else winning.its the wednesday way.hope im wrong.

Or you could look at the different possible combinations of Wednesday, L**ds and Fulham results tomorrow!

Here we go: in a table! OOOOh!

Us     Fulham     Leeds

LLL(all lose)     78        76            73

LLW                  78        76            76     (gulp)

LWL                  78        79            73     (hooray - we're in the play-offs)!

LWW                 78        79            76     (gulp)

WLL                  81        79            73    (hooray - we're in the play-offs)!

WLW                 81        76            76     (hooray - we're in the play-offs)!

WWL                 81        79            73     (hooray - we're in the play-offs)!

WWW                81        79            76     (hooray - we're in the play-offs)!

Now all we need is for the FA to abolish the draw and I won't have to produce an incredibly long and tedious table of possible outcomes...:blush:

Still, as you can see fromm my propaganda the odds are stacked heavily in our favour!!:biggrin:

Brentford will be very tough for Fulham , they like to attack and Jota is a great player in this league.

Could see a high scoring draw there.Norwich are poor on the road but if they get a goal up Leeds are struggling a bit now to create much.

Much rather be in our position that's for sure.At least we have the Fulham game as an emergency back up although not even getting a point at Ipswich would be an incredibly poor result and just can't see that.Time to have total belief in this side.