1 hour ago, PopePiusX said:

Coming soon from the Lane:

David Barnes says Lee Bullen smells of poo, Jostein Flo sticks a note to Andy Rhodes's back saying 'Kick Me' and Adrian Littlejohn flicks rubber bands at Chansiri's head.

Not even Kevin Gage's family are interested in what Kevin Gage says.

Especially his ex-wife Tina who binned him years ago

Why do some assume that people now working for the Star have got any class at all? Add to that the fact they used to play for the blunts and you are pretty much guaranteed a Neanderthal with a chip on his shoulder, like the other clown that works for Radio Sheffield. Most united fans define themselves as being unitedites by firstly hating Wednesday and secondly occasionally following united, but only when they are doing well (like now in a league that they themselves dubbed, "the pub league"). 

My mate said he thought Gage had got the manners of a pig.

I replied that I didn't think he had. 

Whhhhooooooosh!:tango::manager:lol:baby:garymegson

(Actually I had no idea who Gage was, but can't resist an one liner, which sums up how I fell under the spell of my irresistible wife).

4 minutes ago, Bark1062 said:

I know Kevin gage and have for some time, never had an issue with him always been very polite & respectful to me even when he probably had a right to be offensive.

When you next see him, tell him 1990 wants its hair style back.

4 minutes ago, steveraper said:

I know Kevin gage and have for some time, never had an issue with him always been very polite & respectful to me even when he probably had a right to be offensive.

So why does he gob off on Twitter?

Probably the same reason as plenty do on here, because they can.

Only just opened this as I thought he was the bloke who played Captain Corelli on the Island of Cephalonia and helped the Island economy in his 6 week stay by spending less than $200. Tight arse. Alas I was wrong and it's a Blunts Star writer maybe not so tight as Kevin (The memory awakes) but more obnoxious to the power of 10.   

2 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Only just opened this as I thought he was the bloke who played Captain Corelli on the Island of Cephalonia and helped the Island economy in his 6 week stay by spending less than $200. Tight arse. Alas I was wrong and it's a Blunts Star writer maybe not so tight as Kevin (The memory awakes) but more obnoxious to the power of 10.   

OMG he actually plays for the Blunts very famous then :tango::tango: