Beat Ipswich...

Guest RocketOwl
10 minutes ago, aeroswfc said:

Does anyone know if we need to beat Ipswich were pretty much in Play-Off's? 

Need 2 points so if we win im

not sure.

23 hours ago, RocketOwl said:

Let's believe. It's our time.

5 In a row let's make it 10.

Yes let's make it 10 wins in a row! My little boys saw Glenn loovens in the park on Sunday after going on Saturday to his first match. He had his wednesday kit on so Glenn said hello and he told him only five more wins and we are in the premier league and he laughed and said he'd do it just for him...let's hope he's right

On ‎26‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 17:24, asteener1867 said:

Exactly...I'm f.ookin' sick to death of being nervous.....What if Fulham do this , We do that an' Leeds do whatever...I want a f.ookin' Saturday off...Ive earned it...been lookin' at a piece of chewing gum for  f.ookin' 3 months...

Just bloody sort it Carlos......A nice sunny Saturday, whereas if we win..Its great, and if We draw or lose Leeds are f.ooked......Relax...sit back...The sun on yer face and Wednesday in the play offs...Its hardly a lot to ask....I went through the 70's....

Whatever the Ipswich result you can have the Saturday off. We don't play Fulham until Sunday.

13 hours ago, Nooks78 said:

Yes let's make it 10 wins in a row! My little boys saw Glenn loovens in the park on Sunday after going on Saturday to his first match. He had his wednesday kit on so Glenn said hello and he told him only five more wins and we are in the premier league and he laughed and said he'd do it just for him...let's hope he's right

Im happy Glenn loves our club, but a 33 year old professional footballer wearing his kit in the park on a Sunday morning is frankly embarrassing.

Edited by Holmowl

On 26 April 2017 at 17:04, Ronio said:

I'm just sitting here thinking, what snacks will I buy at half time in the play off final at Wembley.  

buying snacks at Wembley, have you won t'lottery? Remember letting my lad help himself to the pic n mix last year and needing the credit card to pay for it!