Jump to content


Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, smhouston said:

Genuinely not bothered where in the top 6 we finish. If we don't win the final then it's all pointless anyway. We proved last season we can win with the 2nd leg being away

 

Finishing 3rd/4th means we'l play the away leg at the weekend, rather than tue/wed night,  which will help most of our away fans. So fingers crossed 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sweetsheri said:

Sold out with 6,000 empty seats 

 

Just great 

Beggars belief

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So what will the attendance be?

 

Around 32K?

 

Thats a joke if so

 

Hillsborough is desperate for a serious overhaul and hopefully it'll start with flattening the awful 'Presto Stand'

 

we'll need over 40K usable seats in the Premier league.

  • Agree 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, sweetsheri said:

Sold out with 6,000 empty seats 

 

Just great 

think safety review is mid week I'm sure they are trying to get more seats sold,i don't give club much chance dealing with these sag clowns ,maybe we should have sent em to qpr to see what a tight ground theres is yet they can sell every seat. 1 rule for us another for other 93 clubs .

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have they only given fulham the top Will they open the bottom of the lep for wednesday fans ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, horny owl said:

So what will the attendance be?

 

Around 32K?

 

Thats a joke if so

 

Hillsborough is desperate for a serious overhaul and hopefully it'll start with flattening the awful 'Presto Stand'

 

we'll need over 40K usable seats in the Premier league.

yes needs doing this summer whether we go up or not ,would make atmosphere really as an 8k seater on 2 levels cud be split so away team on gets 2k we get rest get it done plz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, stocksyuto said:

Have they only given fulham the top Will they open the bottom of the lep for wednesday fans ?

 

 

they have, they have, sold out

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, stocksyuto said:

Have they only given fulham the top Will they open the bottom of the lep for wednesday fans ?

 

Just now, ANDY said:

 

 

they have, they have, sold out

 

 

yer 1500 seats out of the 2600 front 3 and back 4 rows not sold maybe more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

All the sodding seats in Hillsborough are "Usable"..The only wasted f.ookin' seats are the ones taken up by the fat ar *es on the SYP board an' SAGS committee

 

How in the name of f.ook did I manage to get out alive against Wycombe...I'm one lucky f,ooker

Makes you wonder how we went on in the 80's with matches against Man U and Liverpool getting crowds of 48/49K and bouncing around like loons on a standing terrace.

 

Those were the days.

 

 

 

  • Agree 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

All the sodding seats in Hillsborough are "Usable"..The only wasted f.ookin' seats are the ones taken up by the fat ar *es on the SYP board an' SAGS committee

 

How in the name of f.ook did I manage to get out alive against Wycombe...I'm one lucky f,ooker

You must have been wearing fire retardant kecks 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

 

yer 1500 seats out of the 2600 front 3 and back 4 rows not sold maybe more.

What a complete joke.

Fulham have all the top tier minus about 1500 netted off seats? It's incredible 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

think safety review is mid week I'm sure they are trying to get more seats sold,i don't give club much chance dealing with these sag clowns ,maybe we should have sent em to qpr to see what a tight ground theres is yet they can sell every seat. 1 rule for us another for other 93 clubs .

Is that all other english clubs from the 4 divisions + Rangers and Celtic?

  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Where's all these fans been last 15 years 

Think it’s a bit harsh that people are negging you BUT

 

Another way of looking at it.

 

Isn’t it just fantastic that the club is doing so well that people are wanting to watch the team

:manager:

  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ronaldo got no chance getting a ticket!!

  • Agree 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, horny owl said:

So what will the attendance be?

 

Around 32K?

 

Thats a joke if so

 

Hillsborough is desperate for a serious overhaul and hopefully it'll start with flattening the awful 'Presto Stand'

 

we'll need over 40K usable seats in the Premier league.

 

And that's if we stay here...

 

Surely addressing this issue is near the top of DC's list as/when/if we get out of this league.

 

That stand should have been demonlished eons ago for all the many reasons highlighted over the years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kevtheowl said:

Someone on here will know           UTO 

UTO kevtheowl UTO

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×