ipswich

Guest The Claw

32 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Another thought  . There is quite a large university content in Ipswich. You could try the "I'm at uni (from anywhere except Sheffield)  and just wanted to see a footie match" excuse. Get in the Sir Alf Ramsey stand nearest the away section. 

Would love to see thousands of Wednesdayites in the away sections. I know its possibly a bit naughty BUT......

Get yourself an address of a relative outside Sheffield in case they ask. :ph34r:

I'm too scared for all that naughtiness 

Do the old youths on a street corner trick & stop a non angry Ipswich fan:

"Excuse me, if I give you the money can you get me a couple of tickets please? I'm an Ipswich fan but I've lost my ID & they won't serve me."

It used to work a treat for those bottles of cider back in the day.

I have just purchased a Massey Ferguson tractor off eBay with a big trailer 50 of us going down tonight as top speed is 25 mph non of us have tickets but we all are wearing chequered shirts and knackered jeans & wellies, just going to blag our way in.

4 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Just to let you know I have got 2 tickets , ticket office just phoned me so am a little bit pleased woo Hoo !!!! 

driving or train ?

im on 8;30 train from wakey

22 hours ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

I have registered with Ipswich Town but its still not allowing me to buy tickets

has anyone actually been allowed to purchase tickets this way ?

You can put down a different postcode on your application Rather than a Sheffield one but then put down for collection from ticket office

1 minute ago, East Suffolk Owl said:

You can put down a different postcode on your application Rather than a Sheffield one but then put down for collection from ticket office

Thanks mate I have tickets now and I don't live in Sheffield I'm from classy Dewsbury !!! Haha 

1 minute ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Thanks mate I have tickets now and I don't live in Sheffield I'm from classy Dewsbury !!! Haha 

Brilliant... There ticket line is all automated and it'll pick out a Sheffield post code and reject as long as your payment goes through just stick any postcode on and collect is my advise to the massive ....see you all there Ipswich is going to rock for a change...

2 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Nice , I just looked it up and was quoted £150 for 2 first class , you going via Peterborough and Cambridge or London ? 

1 change at peterborough