Fulham Scenario

3 minutes ago, swfc1867jm said:

I researched this over the last 5/6 years (too lazy to go further) but 3rd v 6th always play first, 4th and 5th second

So 3rd v 6th would be Saturday 5:30pm and 7:45 Tuesday, 4th v 5th would be 12pm Sunday and 7:45 Wednesday.

So would rather have 3rd or 6th

I've been researching this too.

Ipswich will get done over by a better team.

3 hours ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

Either way I am having a massive bet on Leeds winning.  I need the compensation if they win.

On Sunday it was possible to get 9/1 on Wednesday not finishing in the playoffs with SkyBet, which I had been tempting myself to put some money on.

That market seems to have disappeared from their website now though, no idea why.

Guest everydays_wednesday

I personally would like our run to continue and finish the season with a record of winning last 10 games on the trot.....!!

If we don't concede any more goals we are guaranteed to be in the play-off's. Carlos may make his "hold on to what we've got" substitutions early the next two games with Big Dave coming on to see the game out after 15 minutes! 

Edited by NHOwl

5 minutes ago, NHOwl said:

If we don't concede any more goals we are guaranteed to be in the play-off's. Carlos may make his "hold on to what we've got" substitutions early the next two games with Big Dave coming on to see the game out after 15 minutes! 

Don't see us playing for two draws, to risky.

Edited by pazowl55

2 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

Don't see us playing for two draws, to risky.

Yeah, I wasn't being serious, I have just noted how he tries to wind the game down when we get in front later on in games. 

On 24/04/2017 at 10:56, Yeahman said:

Am I right in thinking that on Saturday?

If we draw

Fulham Win

Leeds Win

Then a draw between Wednesday V Fulham would see both teams guaranteed play offs regardless of what Leeds do? I know Fulham's goal difference would mean they are pretty much there but do you think it would affect the game at Hillsborough?

Personally would love to see us pass the ball between us for 90 minutes, I usually wouldn't condone it but its LEEDS ha ha ha ha

Id rather us win both games. Id rather us play leeds in the playoffs than Fulham