We are the team to beat

9 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

They'll drop points against Brentford next week.

This.

Local derby and Fulham hate playing 'em.

Also re. the OP, it's right....Let's just let every otherfucker worry about us and concentrate on our next game.

We've just won 5 on the bounce under pressure...fuckem!

Edited by sonofbert2

I'd definitely have said that us and Fulham were the form sides before looking at that. 16 goals scored by Fulham in the last 6 games is impressive though in comparison to our 10, however 8 shipped for them in comparison to our 4. I'd say in terms of which team would I least like to face as a neutral, it'd be Fulham as it stands - you just know they're going to score freely. But we shouldn't go into any of the remaining games (and possible playoff games) fearing teams, we should go in knowing we've got quality in the ranks and important players returning and hitting form.

UTO.

Fulham team to avoid in the play offs for sure. They looked exceptional on the highlights from the Udders game. Got to fancy them in a 2 leg semi and in a one off game on the big Wembley pitch they must be favourites should they make the play offs. That said teams will be wary of us. Match Leeds result next week and we can rest v Fulham.

Funny how Huddersfield have hit the skids and Reading a little too - pressure. Could our experience of the play-offs so recently as last season against those teams unused to it be our lucky omen? I agree though that at present Fulham are the team to be wary of.

Edited by MuddyFunkster

30 minutes ago, Owling said:

Got to be worried about Fulham though.

Agreed , us and them are def the form teams as the table shows. They started their good run of form just before we refound ours and are looking good.

Reading and Leeds Peaked too early , hopefully Huddersfield will tank properly too. Question is, would we want Fulham in the semis or the final ?!

edit : 'would' we want, not 'do' we want, nothing certain

Edited by fezokane
Uncertainty!

5 minutes ago, MuddyFunkster said:

Funny how Huddersfield have hit the skids and Reading a little too - pressure. Could our experience of the play-offs so recently as last season against those teams unused to it be our lucky omen? I agree though that at present Fulham are the team to be wary of.

Really think this - we've been there and know how to handle it. Also now have added those big game players like Jones and Rhodes, mentally we just seem so strong.

Our two starting strikers scored today, and we didn't have Rhodes, Winnall or FF from the start. 

JUGGERNAUGHT