The Owls vs Derby County. Official Matchday Thread.

5 hours ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

Brilliant post Pauli but historically inaccurate. Everybody knows that Queen Victoria died in 1901 and Bakelite wasnt invented until 1907. Please ensure that any such future whimsical constructs are checked for factual errors because you let not only youself down but bring the whole of Owlstalk into disrepute with such nonsense.

See me after class.

WAWAW 2-0 to the massive today.

Fair point and very well spotted. That is indeed how history used to stand. However, I think I can explain the anomaly...

As late as one month ago  Stevie May the galaxy raiding bounty hunter - once of this parish- had been sent on a mission by his old team mate Nuhiu to retrieve his lucky shower washbag , which he hadn't seen since his youth team days in Latveria.

May, sat astride his legendary flying shark-horse, of course succeeded in his mission, retrieving the lucky  wash bag from a dingy Eastern bloc dressing room in 2007. The retrieval of the lucky bag  has resulted in what has been to many, an otherwise unexplainable upturn in Nuhius form. 

Whilst this has aided Wednesday in their mini run of good of results, Mays time travelling escapes have accidentally  caused a spewing tear in the spacetime continuum. ..

...which explains the appearance of bakealite in the reign of Victoria.

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Lord Snooty