Fulham Ticket Sales

5 minutes ago, ohgoditsjames said:

Isn't our allocation going back up to 36k in the next week? In which case surely they'll allow the sale of restricted view on the Kop and open AA on the South and T on the North?

AA was open last week too.

There is a meeting I believe that may lead to it going up. I assume the club has to prove it has fixed issues. I've not seen any work or changes that have been made though. Other than some extra signs on the exits on the north that is. Anyone else seen owt? 

31 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

There is a meeting I believe that may lead to it going up. I assume the club has to prove it has fixed issues. I've not seen any work or changes that have been made though. Other than some extra signs on the exits on the north that is. Anyone else seen owt? 

Removal of screens on the concourses

56 minutes ago, edited said:

They are going to be. Strange every other club in our league has them!

The seats left in the North are actually 'severely restricted', Cant imagine how bad a view that must be! 

We don't have any restricted view seats in the north do we ?.

13 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Surely the issue of "restricted view" cannot be a safety issue? If you buy a ticket knowing that fact then its not a problem. I am sure fans would rather be at the match with a restricted view than not there at all. From what i remember the restricted view on the kop isnt very restricted at all. Just a pillar in the way? 

I am sure there are some fans with physically restricted views who are very happy to be at the match. Not selling seats because of the restricted view seems daft to me.. but who am I to have a sensible opinion. 

No, but if you're having to reduce capacity it makes sense to not sell restricted view seats in favour of selling more non-restricted view seats.

Its entirely up to the individual regarding which seats to choose , obviously no one will choose restricted view ahead of a clear view but if seats are placed in such a way to restrict the view then the club must intend to use them ? They should be cheaper though imo but if all other seats have sold out then it's a case of better than nothing !! Surely SAG have no say in this have they ? . 

1 minute ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Its entirely up to the individual regarding which seats to choose , obviously no one will choose restricted view ahead of a clear view but if seats are placed in such a way to restrict the view then the club must intend to use them ? They should be cheaper though imo but if all other seats have sold out then it's a case of better than nothing !! Surely SAG have no say in this have they ? . 

But if the club has been told we can have 30,000 maximum in the home ends and there are 30,000 non-restricted view seats, then it makes sense to sell them and not the restricted view seats.

The Club has to segment all the available seats to identify 30,000 seats to sell and one of the easiest segments to remove to get to 30,000 sale-able seats is restricted view seating.

How does one police someone rocking up with a cheaper restricted view seat and sitting in a non-restricted view seat in the event the game isn't sold out?

Guest mrbluesky
2 hours ago, Holmes said:

The screen story was just that apparently.  Grandad did a bit of digging and it was a non story.

The screens are stopping

That's a load of crap! I haven't screen them!

1 minute ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

But if the club has been told we can have 30,000 maximum in the home ends and there are 30,000 non-restricted view seats, then it makes sense to sell them and not the restricted view seats.

The Club has to segment all the available seats to identify 30,000 seats to sell and one of the easiest segments to remove to get to 30,000 sale-able seats is restricted view seating.

How does one police someone rocking up with a cheaper restricted view seat and sitting in a non-restricted view seat in the event the game isn't sold out?

I see what you mean I wasn't aware we had a 30,000 restriction obviously sell the best seats first .