Fulham Ticket Sales

15 hours ago, Saxondale said:

I agree Derby is the bigger game. I'd rather see it full on Saturday to break the spell they've got over us and keep the momentum going. I hope all the day trippers are going to turn out for this one as well as Fulham. Doubt it though. 

Sadly just Fulham for me - going to Hillsborough isn't a day trip for everyone!

I was looking at making the trip up for this game but the 12.00 KO makes it impossible to get to even if I got the 1st train of the day I'm still not getting to Sheffield station till gone 11.30

Unless I can convince any of my non Wednesday Supporting brothers to make the 4 and half drive up and come with me which I cant see happening

5 minutes ago, leeowls87 said:

I was looking at making the trip up for this game but the 12.00 KO makes it impossible to get to even if I got the 1st train of the day I'm still not getting to Sheffield station till gone 11.30

Unless I can convince any of my non Wednesday Supporting brothers to make the 4 and half drive up and come with me which I cant see happening

Can't you stop overnight I know it adds to the cost, but you must be very rich living in the south?  Loads of Money bish bash.

I do sympathise with you though, I'm coming all the way from Rotherham,

1 hour ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

Sadly just Fulham for me - going to Hillsborough isn't a day trip for everyone!

37 minutes ago, leeowls87 said:

Overnight in a Travelodge. Get cheapest Saturday train 

13 minutes ago, lanzaroteowl said:

Overnight in a Travelodge. Get cheapest Saturday train 

£120.90 return on the cheapest train (including 3 changes!), £130 for the Sheffield Central Travelodge (yes, really!), and £36 for the cheapest match day ticket... £286.90 before I've even paid for food and drink! lol

Even if the wife wasn't on maternity leave (and zero pay as a result), we weren't having the sandstone re-done on our house, a new drive way, and new doors and windows this summer, the missus would still throw a fit at me paying the best part of £300 a game twice in 15 days!! :manager:

59 minutes ago, thoß said:

Same has happened to me just now.

Same problem. It worked when I reset my password (even though it wasn't wrong and I was already logged in), but it kept chucking me back to the login page when I selected a seat.

Pish poor website..

11 minutes ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

£120.90 return on the cheapest train (including 3 changes!), £130 for the Sheffield Central Travelodge (yes, really!), and £36 for the cheapest match day ticket... £286.90 before I've even paid for food and drink! lol

Even if the wife wasn't on maternity leave (and zero pay as a result), we weren't having the sandstone re-done on our house, a new drive way, and new doors and windows this summer, the missus would still throw a fit at me paying the best part of £300 a game twice in 15 days!! :manager:

Get her told matelol

1 hour ago, leeowls87 said:

Train to Doncaster on Saturday

Doncaster evening races starts 5:15pm

Premier Inn Doncaster £60 with breakfast

Train Doncaster to Sheffield on Sunday morning

15 minutes ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

Part timers like you drag the club down.lol

10 minutes ago, rob_21026 said:

Same problem. It worked when I reset my password (even though it wasn't wrong and I was already logged in), but it kept chucking me back to the login page when I selected a seat.

Pish poor website..

Kept doing that to me yesterday. Tried about 6 times. Ended up ringing them and told them what seats I wanted. 

21 minutes ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

Big bus Saturday

All nighter in a Club or pull a bit of crumpet and crash at hers

Sorted