Fulham Ticket Sales

6 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Fair enough mate.....(They were really macvhine guns at toytown though?..coulda been Johnny 7's )...But..It wasn't announced nationwide that there were "Armed police" at NYS was it?

Ahh Johnny 7's; now that was a gun (and grenade launcher if I remember correctly) :baby:

2 minutes ago, Imre Varadi said:

How bad are the severely restricted view tickets in the Grandstand..anyone?

Never been up there for a game personally but don't think it can be too bad, probably just the little steel frame at the bottom of a gangway giving a slight obstruction for a few seats on the first few rows on the aisle but if you move your head slightly you'd be able to see.

5 minutes ago, owl-zat said:

Never been up there for a game personally but don't think it can be too bad, probably just the little steel frame at the bottom of a gangway giving a slight obstruction for a few seats on the first few rows on the aisle but if you move your head slightly you'd be able to see.

Cheers...i've just this minute bought one online.

31 minutes ago, Imre Varadi said:

How bad are the severely restricted view tickets in the Grandstand..anyone?

Bad enough to warrant taking an assault rifle with you.....................just in case!

35 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Ahh..So I'll be OK if I'm shot wiv an assault rifle....?...Thx for puttin' me mind at rest lol

It's either that or be killed by one of those dangerous flying werthers on one of our death defyingly dangerous concourses 

What exactly is the attendance being allowed v Fulham? Does anyone know?

Also given that we had 35k+ v Arsenal last season and 34k+ v Brighton have SAG or SYP commented on why it should be any less?