Derby Ticket Sales

16 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

Could crack 30k then with this mornings sales?

should be - there were 28K for Cardiff with a couple of hundred of them,so with Derby's 1000 or so and we should have an extra 1000.

20 minutes ago, Animis said:

should be - there were 28K for Cardiff with a couple of hundred of them,so with Derby's 1000 or so and we should have an extra 1000.

thought derby were a big club? 1000 is a joke yer I know that they cant get top 6 but they didn't know that 3-4 weeks ago when seats went on sale. I got my qpr ticket knowing there was a chance playoffs might be just about gone. its time we stop giving away supporters that west upper even better build a new stand and put away support into a corner.

29 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

thought derby were a big club? 1000 is a joke yer I know that they cant get top 6 but they didn't know that 3-4 weeks ago when seats went on sale. I got my qpr ticket knowing there was a chance playoffs might be just about gone. its time we stop giving away supporters that west upper even better build a new stand and put away support into a corner.

i wouldn't pay those prices if my team had nothing to play for. Being a bit selective there, their home crowds have been bigger than ours for years. 

32 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

We haven't sold out