Derby Ticket Sales

8 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

At least they got a manager in who played the derby way. Start well and fade out. 

They wouldn't vote with their feet or have any courage of conviction if they were in 6th place. Just like Rotherham wouldn't have if they'd have been doing better. Easy to have principles when they don't affect your pleasure. 

At least they got a manager in who played the derby way. Start well and fade out. 

They wouldn't vote with their feet or have any courage of conviction if they were in 6th place. Just like Rotherham wouldn't have if they'd have been doing better. Easy to have principles when they don't affect your pleasure. 

Fair point but giving them the benefit oft the doubt. 

13 minutes ago, Holmes said:

Bottom lip is out at Derby to expensive for their tastes, least they have the courage of their convictions and voting with their feet.

Fu*k em,. If the the game was earlier in the season it wouldn't have been a problem. Horrible plastic fans anyway .     UTO 

1 minute ago, Holmes said:

Fair point but giving them the benefit oft the doubt. 

It's not cheap and I wouldn't pay it for a meaningless away game either, but I would for one that meant summat. I'm a hypocrit myself, that's why I know what's happening. I don't blame them, just don't always buy the reasons given for stuff like this. 

It's not cheap and I wouldn't pay it for a meaningless away game either, but I would for one that meant summat. I'm a hypocrit myself, that's why I know what's happening. I don't blame them, just don't always buy the reasons given for stuff like this. 

I'm not a hypocrite, but everything I say is a lie. 

18 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

So opposition fans are plastic.

That's a new insight on Owlstalk.

lol

I'm sure there's another name for them but I doubt the web site would let me post it. Probably the most Unimaginative fans I have ever come across .        UTO 

23 hours ago, Paul Triplo said:

I bought a ticket in North yesterday for Fulham. It is pretty much sold out already. There were only a few single seats dotted around the place. It will be my first game in 7 years. I am back in UK for a few weeks from Sydney for this game and hopefully playoffs. It is my Dad's 80th birthday so that threw up a perfect natural excuse for the visit. Not football related at all, but god bless him for been born in early May.

Welcome "home" and enjoy!

18 hours ago, Liam_Baggies said:

I've brought my ticket.

Good to make a return to Hillsborough.  Not been able to get up as much as I'd like this season for a variety of reasons.

But I'm back for Saturday.  On the Kop too.

Hoping for a good atmosphere, a bloody good performance and more importantly three points.

Up the Owls.

Good lad , 

WAWAW