Derby Ticket Sales

Q1  .. where I have a ST has been sold out fully for days for

both Derby and Fulham ... but still show red and availability.. 

Very poor IT here at SWFC. .. don't they have someone on

the books specific to the task.

Get Carlos to sort it ... he's sorting

everything else including the moaners.

2 hours ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

We need a graphic update

The woman in the ticket office slowly removed her coat as she seductively sat down at her desk.  Gently picking up her favourite pencil, she slowly put it in her mouth as she purposely flicked her hair away from her face with a knowing stare.

2 minutes ago, Sam779 said:

The woman in the ticket office slowly removed her coat as she seductively sat down at her desk.  Gently picking up her favourite pencil, she slowly put it in her mouth as she purposely flicked her hair away from her face with a knowing stare.

Online sales plummet

2 minutes ago, Sam779 said:

Im gettin a bit of a fun size on 

8 minutes ago, Sam779 said:

She leaned forward and I could feel her hot breath on my neck.  Breathlessly she whispered, "sorry, no beach towels in stock until October".

Edited by moralturpitude

54 minutes ago, Davetherave said:

Q1  .. where I have a ST has been sold out fully for days for

both Derby and Fulham ... but still show red and availability.. 

Very poor IT here at SWFC. .. don't they have someone on

the books specific to the task.

Get Carlos to sort it ... he's sorting

everything else including the moaners.

yep, I'm in the same block

17 minutes ago, moralturpitude said:

She leaned forward and I could feel her hot breath on my neck.  Breathlessly she whispered, "sorry, no beach towels in stock until October".

Can you make buying a new mug sexy????...I need a new one as I broke mine this week.

How do i smuggle it into the ground if i buy it before the game????

35 minutes ago, Sam779 said:

Is this what they meant when they said "Lets get the old lady rocking"?

44 minutes ago, moralturpitude said:

As she saw the disappointment in my face , she rolled her tongue around her lips & seductively said " You can have my play off t-shirt... I've only wore it once"

58 minutes ago, Sam779 said:

"What's this nonsense about lead poisoning?" she casually remarked.

5 minutes ago, Mr Mercury said:

As she saw the disappointment in my face , she rolled her tongue around her lips & seductively said " You can have my play off t-shirt... I've only wore it once"

....but that was in an ice cold shower that could not hide her ample....

18 minutes ago, Cpt_Hatstand said:

Sorry...

*ahem*

"She slowly and seductively revealed her...

...fresh batch of tickets for the usually unavailable block AA of the South stand"

Pictures or it didn't happen!

lol