Derby Ticket Sales

7 minutes ago, wayne4swfc said:

I would say that the 8 steps indicates that it's on the lower? Sure there's more than 8 steps to the upper? Also the mention of disabled spaces in the away section means they either have the lower or the entire stand.

17 hours ago, Sgt Wilko said:

Spot the difference!

Capture.PNG

They look same but a red block could have a couple of hundred seats available or just the one. 

Someone needs to login and count the seats available in each block. lol

23 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

Need a big crowd Saturday forget about the Fulham game, this game is crucial! Get a ticket bought and let's get the place buzzing.

Exactly this.

No idea why people are thinking of the Fulham game just yet.

The Derby match is vital.  We absolutely need three points from that game.  If we can beat Derby and get something from Ipswich, I wouldn't be surprised if we've cemented a play off spot by the time we play Fulham.

Last season, Brighton went into their last game against 'Boro and it was a cup final.  They put everything into that match and I'm convinced that's part of the reason why they stuttered in the first leg against us.  I don't want us to have to go flat out in a final game 'cup final' against Fulham and find out we've run out of steam going into the play offs.  

1 hour ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

The Derby match is vital.  We absolutely need three points from that game.  If we can beat Derby and get something from Ipswich, I wouldn't be surprised if we've cemented a play off spot by the time we play Fulham.

Last season, Brighton went into their last game against 'Boro and it was a cup final.  They put everything into that match and I'm convinced that's part of the reason why they stuttered in the first leg against us.  I don't want us to have to go flat out in a final game 'cup final' against Fulham and find out we've run out of steam going into the play offs.  

Difference was they were going for automatics in that game and would have possibly had a hangover from missing out. Only plus for us is if it's sorted before last match we can rest players like we did last season.

I bought a ticket in North yesterday for Fulham. It is pretty much sold out already. There were only a few single seats dotted around the place. It will be my first game in 7 years. I am back in UK for a few weeks from Sydney for this game and hopefully playoffs. It is my Dad's 80th birthday so that threw up a perfect natural excuse for the visit. Not football related at all, but god bless him for been born in early May.

1 hour ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

The massive difference is that we would be riding the crest of a wave having secured a playoff spot on the last day while Brighton were dejected having lost out on automatic.