Poll: Man of the Match vs QPR...and your player ratings

Man of the Match vs QPR  

293 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match vs QPR?

• Westwood
    • Palmer
    • Lees
    • Loovens
    • Pudil
    • Jones
    • Wallace
    • Bannan
    • Rhodes
    • Hooper
    • Reach
    • Semedo
    • Forestieri
    • Nuhiu

4 hours ago, Bodhidharma said:

Westwood 7

even when in the lead Westwood is always looking to get it to the forwards straight away. Great distribution.  We certainly aren't a time wasting team.

Pudil  8

Great to have the old Pudil back. Full of energy and wants to score goals. Positive performance 

Palmer 7

Good defensive job. Good passing. Good movement even though he doesn't dribble as well as Hunt he is a good deputy. 

Lees 7

Nothing stood out just usual dependable self.

Loovens 7

Same as Lees

Jones 7

One if those players you just don't notice much. Kept it ticking over nicely though.

Bannan 7

He's never afraid of the ball but I wish he would practice those long shots a bit more. Every time it sails a yard over. 

Reach 7

Excellent first half. Tired and mistakes in the second. He never goes missing though. Looks like Waddle but without the panache in the ball.

Wallace 8

Dead ball master. Such a confident lad. Great player to have in the run in. 

Hooper 7

So strong. Doesn't give a throw how many defenders are around him. Robust and skillful. 

Rhodes 6

Plenty of willing but not the type of game for him to shine in. Would like to see that partnership given time to develop.

I just listened to the commentary, but 7 for Bannan sounds very generous compared to the rest of your rating.

Edited by OwlsfaninNorway

What a great atmosphere at the end, the sort of away day party we all crave. I thought we moved the ball around extremely well in the first half, agree with the comments that we tried to close the game out too early in the second. 

Went for Pudil in the end - overall though I thought we had some defensive frailty, there seemed to be too many gaps for QPR to pick holes in, especially down Palmers side. He didn't read the game well to be honest. Hooper was inpressive first half and berated Bannan for not getting a foot in during one of their attacks. Bannan got stuck in really well post that so fair play to them both. 

12 hours ago, OwlsfaninNorway said:

Love Pearson. At one time during the match I couldn't hear the main commentator because John Pearson was shouting at the linesman. :biggrin:

I love him too, I think he's like an old grandad who knows the game inside out but he is always standing up and shouting, saying the same old phrases but we wouldn't change him 

16 hours ago, Bagarri said:

FF - " Didn't get that involved, but hassled at every opportunity"...I'm confused by this contradiction but thanks for the ratings. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Cheers mate. I think I meant to say that attacking wise he wasn't really that involved, but defensively he was constantly pressing. Amazing to be in a position where we can afford to have him on the bench.