If you want stripes back then don't buy the new shirt - consumer market force in'it

So Mr C doesn't like stripes but the majority (I believe) of Wednesdayites want them back. The simple answer is not to buy any home shirt that the club release that is not the traditional Wednesday stripe design. If we sell little or non of these then when Mr C asks the fans' steering group why the shirt has sold in so little number, they can politely reply that the fans prefer the traditional stripes. 

If the new shirt sells in numbers then market force tells Mr C he was right and we maybe never see stripes again during his reign as club owner. 

If people are worried about p1551ng off Mr C then we don't have to be aggressive or protest about it; just don't buy any non-striped Wednesday shirt and he should get the message. 

Worth bearing in mind that if you do buy it you are supporting a permanent change in our identity away from stripes (or at least whilst Chansiri is in charge).

Even if it's nice, I won't be buying it for that reason. 

Worth bearing in mind that if you do buy it you are supporting a permanent change in our identity away from stripes (or at least whilst Chansiri is in charge).

This isn't the only time in our history we've ditched stripes

So Mr C doesn't like stripes but the majority (I believe) of Wednesdayites want them back. The simple answer is not to buy any home shirt that the club release that is not the traditional Wednesday stripe design. If we sell little or non of these then when Mr C asks the fans' steering group why the shirt has sold in so little number, they can politely reply that the fans prefer the traditional stripes. 

If the new shirt sells in numbers then market force tells Mr C he was right and we maybe never see stripes again during his reign as club owner. 

If people are worried about p1551ng off Mr C then we don't have to be aggressive or protest about it; just don't buy any non-striped Wednesday shirt and he should get the message. 

Problem would be if none of us buy it, but half of Thailand are walking around with it on their back lol

Good god, I bet you're a right barrel of laughs :biggrin:

really hope you take that stance next season... you're walking to your seat on opening day of the season, spot an 8 year old wearing the new kit and you just scream at him "YOU ARE COMPLICIT TO US LOSING OUR IDENTITY, I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY". Be freakin' hilarious lol

Good god, I bet you're a right barrel of laughs :biggrin:

really hope you take that stance next season... you're walking to your seat on opening day of the season, spot an 8 year old wearing the new kit and you just scream at him "YOU ARE COMPLICIT TO US LOSING OUR IDENTITY, I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY". Be freakin' hilarious lol

"DON'T YOU KNOW THAT ENOCH SHOWUMNI DIED FOR YOU TO WEAR THOSE STRIPES"

Edited by Ellis Rimmer