Big crowds - part timers

There's usually someone sat in my seat every game.  I think because its one of the few on the South where you dont have to be a dwarf to be able to comfortably fit with the shocking leg room.

The look of bewilderment when I ask people to move is strange though.  I've only paid the best part of £600 for the ticket and I want to sit in the seat I've paid for please!

Maybe I do, still it miffs me why grown men can't read tickets and seat numbers properly 

They can , I always forget mi glasses , and everyone I ask can read mi ticket , probably why I always sit in someone else's seat.

The lyin' foookers

In their defence, I have been potg all season and the gangway numbers and block letters on the tickets do not match with what is on display at the ground  (not in North stand anyway). I've rectified this problem by getting a season ticket for next time. 

On 17/04/2017 at 05:56, Owling Wolfe said:

I don't have that problem, my mate is a S/T holder and I'm not but there's one spare seat next to him which I always manage to get. I seriously considered a S/T for next season but work means I was only available for 12 games this season and it's just not worth the extra cost of a S/T

I bet they wouldn't be much difference and then you're guaranteed a play off final ticket. 

On 17/04/2017 at 07:46, alanharper said:

The fans who annoy me are the ones who think that 2:58pm is the optimum time to walk down the gangway steps :duntmatter:

They are usually seated in the middle of  block, and if something happens while they are pushing past, something will happen and they will stop to see before going on.

They are also usually the ones who want to go  for a sh+t, p++s, or a pint, usually with about  35 minutes played, then have to 'catch their bus', beat the traffic and go out after 80 minutes.

Surprising how many of them are wearing stripes as well.

Mostly ST holders near me. The few empty seats don't seem to go on general sale.

There's an aggressive, opinionated guy a few rows away that swears and curses our own players and fans throughout every match. My guess is that the club's had so many complaints that they reserves all empty seats near him rather than kick him out.

Maybe SAG have made an exclusion zone around him.

1 hour ago, coopswfc76 said:

I bet they wouldn't be much difference and then you're guaranteed a play off final ticket. 

I've got 120 points and am a foundation member so actually will get two but I see where your coming from, it would just be my luck to get a S/T and find the majority of home matches are while I'm at work. Sod's law. lol

I love being a part-timer and listening to the ST holders moan about part timers.

I get to pick and choose my games, I dont go if we're playing poorly and I get my mates to get me a ticket for any away games I fancy.

Its great. You wouldnt knowingly go to the cinema to watch a bad film for 8 quid a ticket so why pay 30 plus?

Love it.

On 17/04/2017 at 01:39, Dronny Owl said:

Before I start don't want people shouting me down going on about part timers but does anybody else who's a ST holder or regular attendee get the part timers (complete with print at home tickets) telling you that you're in their seat? I've had it a few times and also the aimless wondering around because they can't find their allocated seats! 

You see this is a dilemma because last Friday at the Cardiff game a bloke with a print at home ticket said to 2 people i think one of you is sat in my seat, to which the bloke of the pairing smartly answered no we are not!, we have season tickets. At which point he promptly pulled out the season ticket only to prove he was indeed sat in the wrong seat lol

If you are going to borrow a season ticket at least get it right.

On 4/17/2017 at 09:28, yunga_swfc said:

It p1sses me off when part-timers are in my season ticket seat!

I've never got why some people get angry-mad about this. Someone has made a mistake. How annoying can it be just having to say 'excuse me pal, you;re in my seat' - Not very taxing is it...