Big crowds - part timers

Before I start don't want people shouting me down going on about part timers but does anybody else who's a ST holder or regular attendee get the part timers (complete with print at home tickets) telling you that you're in their seat? I've had it a few times and also the aimless wondering around because they can't find their allocated seats! 

One of the deciding factors in me buying 2 season tickets last week. My first in 40 years , always been potg , but decided finally I want an allocated seat , rather than wandering round trying to find mi different spots and wondering if I've nicked someone else's seat.

I don't have that problem, my mate is a S/T holder and I'm not but there's one spare seat next to him which I always manage to get. I seriously considered a S/T for next season but work means I was only available for 12 games this season and it's just not worth the extra cost of a S/T

Before I start don't want people shouting me down going on about part timers but does anybody else who's a ST holder or regular attendee get the part timers (complete with print at home tickets) telling you that you're in their seat? I've had it a few times and also the aimless wondering around because they can't find their allocated seats! 

I think you need to get out more.

Your first name Richard by any chance ?

Edited by the monk

Guest The Claw

One of the deciding factors in me buying 2 season tickets last week. My first in 40 years , always been potg , but decided finally I want an allocated seat , rather than wandering round trying to find mi different spots and wondering if I've nicked someone else's seat.

why would you wonder if you'd nicked someone's seat, doesn't your ticket have a number?