QPR vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

On the way home from the game - we deserved the points but we didn't make it easy. Second half we just dropped so deep and gave QPR a sniff. Great result though - and on a bogey ground too.

Officials were woeful - I hope the Prem refs are better... 

lol

Credit to Brighton, they've been class. Celebrating before it's official seems a bit odd though. 

Most of their fans aren't use to celebrating.

Happens when most of your fans only started supporting in 2011 :ph34r:

Yeah, we won because they're poor. The negativity of some of our fans is tedious. Awesome result.   Up to 5th. 22nd win of the season.  4th on the bounce. A great day. 

Owlstalk!! I'm going to have to quit. Some people seriously are bad for one's mental health.  

That's why I said good win.

we made it more difficult than it should have been. That's all I meant 

I know we've all had a laugh at Weeds falling out of the play-off positions, but I'd have more confidence about beating them in a play-off final or over two legs in a semi-final than Fulham.

Still at this stage the only thing we can ask for is to be in the play-offs and then take each game after that, one at a time.  Things certainly look better than they did 4 weeks ago!

Come on you Blue and white wizards!

That is a cracking result and with everything else that went on around us it's even crackinger. Yessssssssss get right in there. NEXT!

As for playoff picture I'd be very happy for Fulham and 'udds to face off with us playing Reading. Would that be an awkward match up for Mr. C though?