Leeds the team to crack first?

Why are people bricking it about playing Fulham?

It's tiresome.

Who's above who here?

I've seen these scoring for fun teams plenty of times before.. we're one of the best defensive teams in the division.

There seems to be a building opinion that they'll score three or four against us.

Bs. The time for fearing the likes of bloody Fulham have gone.

Stop being so bloody wet.

24 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

It's tiresome.

Who's above who here?

I've seen these scoring for fun teams plenty of times before.. we're one of the best defensive teams in the division.

There seems to be a building opinion that they'll score three or four against us.

Completely agree, bring it on, we are one of the best counter attacking teams in the league. Let them come at us, we will relish it.

1 hour ago, just visiting said:

Never counted my chickens but I would expect a team challenging for promotion to get something from a game against a team fighting relegation and having being at the game, Burton certainly didn't turn in play off form more we awful but to be fair we've been awful for a while now.

We'll probably finish with 76 points minimum which shows real progress for us and Monks done a terrific job season, just to still have something to play for with 44 games gone is a luxury I've not had for ages. Usually the last 8/9 home games are dead rubbers.

Anyways, barring a miracle, its all over this season but, having said that, it really does leave a sour taste, having been in and about the top six for so long, to suddenly surrender our position in such a tepid fashion. A lack of proper investment by the owners being, once again, our Achilles heel.

Not bothered about the refund to be honest, the club could keep the £100+ it if i thought it would go towards player investment.

So, over to you guys. Having had the foresight to see your injury problems easing and a decent set fixtures coming up, before the Cardiff game I took you to be promoted at best odds 9/2 with bet365,  £150 on to comfortably pay for next years season ticket and a little drink as well. So, of course, I'm wishing you good luck in the play offs, not sure you'll need it till you meet Fulham but good luck all the same. 

Fair play mate, thats exceptionally positive considering the situation.

At one point I thought you were going to challenge the Top 2, its a really sudden drop in form. Whats happened? Injuries, lack of confidence, pressure? 

2 minutes ago, trev said:

Fair play mate, thats exceptionally positive considering the situation.

At one point I thought you were going to challenge the Top 2, its a really sudden drop in form. Whats happened? Injuries, lack of confidence, pressure? 

Wood's doesn't score, they don't win.. They've been running their luck for weeks and weeks.

JV is right, they need some quality signings.

35 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

It's tiresome.

Who's above who here?

This. Are people talking about the same Fulham that lost 1-0 to Birmingham under Zola? The same Fulham that lost 1-3 at home to Wolves? The same Fulham that were held to a 2-2 against Blackburn, with a player we've loaned out scoring? The same Fulham that got hammered 4-2 at Pride Park? All this has happened in the last 8 weeks!!

The way Fulham play football plays right into our hands, and if truth be told I'd rather be playing Fulham than Reading!!

2 minutes ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

This. Are people talking about the same Fulham that lost 1-0 to Birmingham under Zola? The same Fulham that lost 1-3 at home to Wolves? The same Fulham that were held to a 2-2 against Blackburn, with a player we've loaned out scoring? The same Fulham that got hammered 4-2 at Pride Park? All this has happened in the last 8 weeks!!

The way Fulham play football plays right into our hands, and if truth be told I'd rather be playing Fulham than Reading!!

They're a good team.. Just that tho.

We'll have too much for them at home.

The way some are talking, you'd think we were slugging it out with Wigan at the bottom.. I've had years of hurt with Wednesday.... But that was then.

This is now.

14 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Wood's doesn't score, they don't win.. They've been running their luck for weeks and weeks.

JV is right, they need some quality signings.

The refunds will probably come to a similar sum that Leeds spent net on transfers this season so if I was a fan I would worry about next season TBH (if they don't get in the play offs this season of course).

Just now, Almat said:

The refunds will probably come to a similar sum that Leeds spent net on transfers this season so if I was a fan I would worry about next season TBH (if they don't get in the play offs this season of course).

Correct. You need a big squad with quality running through it to crack this division...They simply haven't got that.

43 minutes ago, kilnhurstowl said:

Well according to ray Wilkins Leeds are a big club still in the playoffs (that what i took from his comment ) so with all the pundits on about Leeds, reading, Huddersfield and Fulham we must have slipped out of the playoffs so no need to worry.lol 

he's probably been drinking a bit too much.........

3 hours ago, Costello 77 said:

It's tiresome.

Who's above who here?

They could do ...who knows?

Yes we have found some form but they have got better and better as the season has gone on.

Not sure if people are really bricking themselves..just awareness its going to be a tough game and could come down to whoever holds their nerve and takes chances on the day.

Hope we get it done at Ipswich but have a feeling that's not going to happen.

It will go to the last day - it's the Wednesday way.

Edited by Earlsfieldowl

14 minutes ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

Yes we have found some form but they have got better and better as the season has gone on.

Not sure if people are really bricking themselves..just awareness its going to be a tough game and could come down to whoever holds their nerve and takes chances on the day.

Zzzzzzz.

31 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Zzzzzzz.

Can't wait to read your posts if we are the ones to miss out.

Who will get the blame I wonder? 

You obviously seem to think we will be fine - and taking Fulham's form into consideration doesn't seem to be a factor for you at any level.

Any fan who knows anything about this league knows anyone team can beat anyone on a given day.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded.

Edited by Earlsfieldowl

55 minutes ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

It didn't go like that last season, we were smoking cigars and wearing flip flops at Wolves on last day.