Fessi, Rhodes and Dave

Subs won us the game.

It was a stroll in the park for Cardiff's defenders until we had that attacking trio on. 

Nuhiu caused them all sorts of problems. They really couldn't handle him. Superb performance from the big man.

FF hugged the touch line for 10 minutes and never touched the ball. When he started drifting and got involved, he was excellent. The link up between him and Rhodes for the goal was magical.

Dave may prove to be our ace in the hole. He's different to what we have, and provides space for others. If we did have to play Leeds he would give us that additional physical presence. It's useless hoofing the ball up to Fessi as we did at Elland Road.

I would want to know more about QPR's centre halves first...If they are the big bullying type...Hooper an Rhodes and beat them on the ground...If they are the smaller less bullying types..Fletcher goes in for me, If however they are a sort of hybrid, bullying , not so tall, but quick...I would play Fletcher an' Hooper for 20 minutes, then bring Rhodes an' Winnall on...But

If say theres one bullying type and a nippy lanky f.ook.....I maybe would start with Rhodes in a diamond hoop, with a Fletch.....

In short....

If its two bullies....Hoops an' Rhodes...If its me hybrid Bully/Nippy....Fletch an' Hoops....Its fairly straightforward, an' If Carlos wants to give me a ring, I'm in until 7

I would want to know more about QPR's centre halves first...If they are the big bullying type...Hooper an Rhodes and beat them on the ground...If they are the smaller less bullying types..Fletcher goes in for me, If however they are a sort of hybrid, bullying , not so tall, but quick...I would play Fletcher an' Hooper for 20 minutes, then bring Rhodes an' Winnall on...But

If say theres one bullying type and a nippy lanky f.ook.....I maybe would start with Rhodes in a diamond hoop, with a Fletch.....

In short....

If its two bullies....Hoops an' Rhodes...If its me hybrid Bully/Nippy....Fletch an' Hoops....Its fairly straightforward, an' If Carlos wants to give me a ring, I'm in until 7

Now I know some folk will be flabbergasted that I haven't included Adthe..but he is on the bench, and when we do go 2 up an' Holloway takes the nippy centre half off...I would wheel Adthe off for Fletch....Its not as though I haven't thought about it in depth...