Official Matchday Thread - SWFC vs. Colin but more importantly WHERE IS PAULI???

Be reyt today...we're just clicking into gear...Warnock can just £*@# right off!!  2-0 Owls !! Im ont' South to join in the grumbling!!

I hope you've brought your blanket and hip flask Prendo, for a cold chill will be filling the stand today when the frozen hearted devil takes to the away dugout. 

Very tough game today, Warnock bought a far worse side to Hillsborough last season and left with all 3 points.

He'll try to spoil the game, stop us from playing and frustrate.

We'll need to be patient and hopefully our class will shine through.

Very tough game today, Warnock bought a far worse side to Hillsborough last season and left with all 3 points.

He'll try to spoil the game, stop us from playing and frustrate.

We'll need to be patient and hopefully our class will shine through.

I hope we are not too patient. I want us to be high tempo from the start.

Well thank you good sir.

My career in comedy went downhill after I stopped writing scripts for Little and Large. 

Surely stopping writing for Little and Large means one is on the way up.

Saw them at Blackpool once. They were genuinely very funny live. Frank Carson on the same bill, along with Rene and Renata. I know how to live.

Any win will do! 

Hopefully we can keep the run going and the confidence high. 

Hoping for the Owls to fly high, the Canaries to sing, and the bluebirds to have their wings clipped. 

Hoops to score today 

Surely stopping writing for Little and Large means one is on the way up.

Saw them at Blackpool once. They were genuinely very funny live. Frank Carson on the same bill, along with Rene and Renata. I know how to live.

I live on the next bit of coastline down from Blackpool (Lytham St. Annes). Used to see Carson regularly in our local Indian restaurant. Loads of em live(d) around here. Les Dawson, Roy Walker, Les Dawson's wife, the list goes on. It's where they all earned a living once The Comedians finished and they turned The Wheeltappers and Shunters into a Tesco Express.

I live on the next bit of coastline down from Blackpool (Lytham St. Annes). Used to see Carson regularly in our local Indian restaurant. Loads of em live(d) around here. Les Dawson, Roy Walker, Les Dawson's wife, the list goes on. It's where they all earned a living once The Comedians finished and they turned The Wheeltappers and Shunters into a Tesco Express.

When we were queuing Carson walked by and chatted really nicely with the crowd. He was as funny then as he was in his act. I remember him saying not to bother queuing cos he had seen his act and it was rubbish.