Official Matchday Thread - SWFC vs. Colin but more importantly WHERE IS PAULI???

Well done us.  Stood toe to toe with them physically and provoked the most blatant of red cards before half time.  Gruesome.  But a victory as well as a moral victory.

Credit to CC for the substitutions.  FF for Jones surprised me, but it just upped the dial a bit for us.  Didn't think Nuhiu for Fletcher was right, but it was.

Colin had saved his three substitutions, to be effected at snail's pace at 90 second intervals right at the end.  How very amusing to see the desperate search for a plan B.

Typically graceless in defeat.  For all the veneer of a tough street fighting guy, he doesn't half do self-pity.

Well done us.  Stood toe to toe with them physically and provoked the most blatant of red cards before half time.  Gruesome.  But a victory as well as a moral victory.

Credit to CC for the substitutions.  FF for Jones surprised me, but it just upped the dial a bit for us.  Didn't think Nuhiu for Fletcher was right, but it was.

Colin had saved his three substitutions, to be effected at snail's pace at 90 second intervals right at the end.  How very amusing to see the desperate search for a plan B.

Typically graceless in defeat.  For all the veneer of a tough street fighting guy, he doesn't half do self-pity.

Loved that. No better way to beat a Colin team than a late goal.

And no surprises that he is, once more, graceless and bitter in defeat. Makes it all the sweeter for me.

Mind you - I used to wonder where BloodAxe had  gone.

Does anybody know where BloodAxe has gone? 

Or BigGuns?

Hey ho!

These we have loved.

Or not!:laugh:

I think JBA is still around and iirc he moved across the globe and had a bit on his plate so probably not much time for posting on here. 

Pauli managed a couple of posts in this thread. He's back baby. 

1 UMDT AND 1 WIN!.. on that note I announce my retirement 

lol 

Pauli I'll hand the reigns back to you now mate 

UTO! 

No chance.

Winner stays on.

You are our new good luck charm.

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.