Official Matchday Thread - SWFC vs. Colin but more importantly WHERE IS PAULI???

Great sub for Pauli but I'm deeply concerned by the non appearance of giant shadow llama.

Have Pauli and giant shadow llama eloped? Are they an item? Are they at it?  Is it legal? We need to know, we deserve an answer.

Quality UMDT LJH1867. It must be an Easter thing with Pauli. I bet he's cross he missed it, sat on settee biting his nails. He'll be back Sunday, no doubt, singing a Stone Roses classic. Just in time to do a QPR thread. Just don't give him any maltesers until his hands have healed ffs.

2-1 to us today.

Fk off Colin you smarmy tw@

I am full of fear, I'm not too proud a man to admit. For there is something about Warnock, our old adversary that sends a shiver down my spine.

When I glance down there to the dug out and see him stood  like a human  spider in the center of its web, a web that has a thousand radiations, and he knows well every quiver of each of them. He does little himself but his teams, his teams work to his will, and too many times that I care to mention Wednesday have been caught in the Web of his ravenous hunger for victory at S6.

There is no point being tippy tappy and delicate today, for we will be caught in his Web and voraciously devoured.

No! We must thunder out there to the sound of trumpets!

Smash through his Web and destroy the nest. 

We may not get Warnock himself, the vibrations of defeat will quiver through to him and he will scuttle away , hide in the dark to fight another day. But we must destroy his team!

ONWARD WEDNESDAY, ONWARD TO VICTORY OVER THE SPIDER KING!

CHAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!

dnsmjx0ivtsw3gtrevpk.jpg

Edited by Lord Snooty
Typo

Can I suggest we replace the kids' Easter egg hunt on Sunday, with a Pauli Hunt?

Actually, that doesn't sound right does it? Sounds like a trip to the doctor's with a vaginal issue. 

Brilliant.