Official Matchday Thread - SWFC vs. Colin but more importantly WHERE IS PAULI???

I said a few months ago that Leeds would drop, Hudds be found out and come Kent see reading keeping the pace. Only thing I didn't predict was our collapse. 

At least those in front never failed to disappoint - few tricky fixtures for them coming up and really see what they're made of. 

It was a drab encounter for the most part and it was mainly due to Warnock's negative tactics just like against Rotherham at S6 last year. The difference for us was having Forrestieri available. 

That said I still can't see what Reach brings to the table apart from workrate.  At times it was like we were playing with 10 men as he has no effect on the game whatsoever. Persisting with him his going to cost us big time IMO?

It was a drab encounter for the most part and it was mainly due to Warnock's negative tactics just like against Rotherham at S6 last year. The difference for us was having Forrestieri available. 

That said I still can't see what Reach brings to the table apart from workrate.  At times it was like we were playing with 10 men as he has no effect on the game whatsoever. Persisting with him his going to cost us big time IMO?

He played in front of where I sat in first half at Leeds.

Only positive was it gives me hope I can still be a pro.

Sheffield Wednesday 1-0 Cardiff City (Forestieri 84).

Possession: 55-45

Shots on target: 5-2

Shots off target: 6-4 

Corners: 2-3

Fouls: 13-16

Yellow cards: 0-1 

Red cards: 0-0

Westwood, Hunt, Lees, Loovens, Pudil, Wallace, Jones (Forestieri 62), Bannan, Reach, Hooper (Rhodes 54), Fletcher Nuhiu 74).

Subs not used: Wildsmith, McManaman, Palmer, Semedo.

Well done Wednesday.

Unlucky Cardiff City.

Always great to beat Neil Warnock. 

Carlos's favourite attribute in a player

that. Why he plays week in, week out.