New home shirt

1 hour ago, Great Big Galaa said:

I don't want Wednesday to be ever owned by local business people ever again. You can complain until the cows come home about DC but we haven't got HMRC or the Bank chasing us for money anymore plus we're actually in the Top 6 of the Championship rather than the Bottom 6. We can play in any variation of Blue and White for me if we continue to move forward like we are doing at the moment.

Been terrible for Brighton.

13 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

No worries old fruit, I'd not taken your post as an affront!

Just getting involved in the chat chat.

I take your point about the shock value of what has been done in a short space of time. Especially after what people had grown accustomed to.

Like I said though, I look at Chelsea and Manchester City.....as I remember them and what they managed to do in a breathlessly short period of time and it shows that with money anything can be achieved and achieved in a blink of an eye.

you're spot on my old bean.. just never expected it for us with all the false dawns

Chansiri has invested into Sheffield Wednesday thick end of an estimated £100m. Its hard to argue that doesn't give him the right to change a few things. 

If Wednesday are ever realistically going to be a Premiership club again we had to find a rich sugar daddy who was on a bit of an ego trip to fund it all. Think there are worst owners out there then Chansiri, although I don't quite get some of the religious devotion some people have to him. 

I do find it all a bit soulless that football clubs in general (including Wednesday) are just mega rich blokes play things but it is what it is.

But I wont apologise for groaning when I heard what next seasons kit was going to be and see Chansiris name about 1000 times everywhere on a home match day and especially when he or anyone else uses the phrase 'The Sheffield Wednesday Family'

But most of all really dislike the prices.

On 17/04/2017 at 13:17, Lord Snooty said:

Don't be a tinker!

You know full well I refer to Gillingham shirt that Fernando et tal are being forced to run about in this season.

And which , thousands of disciples have bought 

download.jpg

I thought it was an Ipswich kit.

But then I remembered Gillingham and Ipswich are the same club. 

4 minutes ago, southportdc said:

I thought it was an Ipswich kit.

But then I remembered Gillingham and Ipswich are the same club. 

there arent any individual kits unless you want pink, brown or spots or tiger stripes you moron.

its a kit, its blue and white. 

thats it

move on

ive already had to give up this website once because of the amount of crap posted on here and this is stating my case

4 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Gillingham this year, Ipswich next year. Do keep up!

But Ipswich have pinstripes.

Or were they being Gillingham when they had pinstripes?

It's so hard to tell with all these clubs changing their identities so often. 

2 minutes ago, TurtleyTerrible said:

there arent any individual kits unless you want pink, brown or spots or tiger stripes you moron.

thats it

move on

ive already had to give up this website once because of the amount of crap posted on here and this is stating my case

*There

*aren't

*It's

*It's

*That's

*it.

*Move

*on.

*I've

*case.

Moron.

10 minutes ago, TurtleyTerrible said:

thats it

move on

Moron is a bit harsh, you don't have to participate in this topic

IMG_7470.JPG.9dbada327367443e4819a90874aa2b33.JPGIMG_7472.thumb.JPG.f825e0b826bc33fb85fec2a21de6b2c0.JPG

IMG_7471.JPG

IMG_7473.JPG

Edited by Big Ron's Sovereign

1 hour ago, rickygoo said:

Been terrible for Brighton.

Who cares about it working or not working for a team we don't give a shiit about. It HAS been terrible for Sheffield Wednesday and that is the club I support, I never want a local ten bob millionaire ever again.  

4 minutes ago, RichieB said:

Who cares about it working or not working for a team we don't give a shiit about. It HAS been terrible for Sheffield Wednesday and that is the club I support, I never want a local ten bob millionaire ever again.  

Think you're missing the point. Allegedly stripes are unlucky as per our new owner, but the top 4 teams in our division are all wearing stripes

3 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Think you're missing the point. Allegedly stripes are unlucky as per our new owner, but the top 4 teams in our division are all wearing stripes

I'm not missing the point as I'm not even talking about stripes here, I'm talking about never wanting a small time owner ever again, nothing to do with stripes.