Ross Wallace's dead ball deliveries

38 minutes ago, Cpt_Hatstand said:

He does, the edge of the ball is over the line so it's in the quadrant

He doesn't,  if you look at the Sky footage from Saturday, camera zooms in to show how far it away from the quadrant and commentators saying how blatant the fact it isn't touching is, so no your wrong he doesn't .

1 hour ago, robswfc said:

Corner flag puts me off if I take corners in Sunday league so I actually copy Wallace now and put the ball a foot outside the quadrant. Ref never notices ;)

And you curl it onto a sixpence for your CF to head in?

Just now, Owl999 said:

He doesn't,  if you look at the Sky footage from Saturday, camera zooms in to show how far it away from the quadrant and commentators saying how blatant the fact it isn't touching is, so no your wrong he doesn't .

I remember that zoom, and the edge of the ball was over the edge of the line, it's doesn't need to touch the line, just a part of the ball to be over it.

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

He's got an excellent left foot. 

Surprised that he hasn't managed to score directly from a freekick in his time with us. 

Bristol City last year was a direct free-kick in my view. Daft to "credit" it to the goalie as an OG when it hits his back with him still flailing about mid-dive.

He does take a cracking free-kick.

Five goals and four assists in the last 14 games. That's tremendous success from a winger, especially one who is given so many defensive duties too.

If he keeps this going through April and May we are on a winner.

If FF/Reach can provide from the LW also, with two from Hoops/Fletch/Rhodes in the middle, that is some potent attack.