So, on to Cardiff.

A result like yesterdays is great but can only be measured (in my view) after the next game. What I mean by that is it's no good putting the effort and teamwork in which we did against Newcastle if it isn't backed up in the game against Cardiff.

Certainly not a dig, just needs to be a nice little run of good results now to keep Fulham out.

1 hour ago, MuddyFunkster said:

A result like yesterdays is great but can only be measured (in my view) after the next game. What I mean by that is it's no good putting the effort and teamwork in which we did against Newcastle if it isn't backed up in the game against Cardiff.

Certainly not a dig, just needs to be a nice little run of good results now to keep Fulham out.

Absolutely, there's been a few times this season we thought we'd kick on after a good performance and we didn't , hopefully different this time now we are at the business end of the season .

I'm afraid that Colinho and McCarthy play the type of football we don't like. Carlito just doesn't seem to know how to play against it. I guess it's unfamiliar to an Iberian. I'd love to see us turn Mr Punch over on Friday, but I just can't see it. Hope I'm wrong.

Other than the Warnock effect I can't see a problem. Hooper back at it and just look back to the Cardiff game last season. Was one of the best performances by a Wednesday player since the golden days of Waddle. Hooper to bag a brace , Rhodes to score coming on from the bench to ease the nerves. 3 - 0 never in doubt.

Bring it on.

3 hours ago, Big Jack said:

The return of Colin ., the t wat always gets a result, someone needs to get to him this week and find away of him " going down with a mysterious virus" :columbo:

Hasn't he got AIDS?

6 hours ago, MuddyFunkster said:

totally agree but now we have significant players coming back from injury and current players hitting form, recipe for promotion