Newcastle Tho'

They seem to suit us, they're full of it and let us play our football. It took Rafa 45 mins to realise he shouldn't let us play out from the back despite us showing that it suits us on Boxing Day.

I'd much rather play them in an open game than say Preston or similar side full of grafters

I've seen them a few times at SJP. They will get the job done and that's all that matters, but they have a way of playing that is pretty much to try and drop the ball in behind to Gayle, otherwise relying on class moments from Ritchie and Shelvey. They don't really look that determined and you feel they should be able to step up a gear.

Rafa has a fantastic reputation but I've been surprised at how one dimensional he has been in the games I've seen. He doesn't try and stop opposition playing til it's too late, even when his team are getting koshed. For example fulhams defenders are all average build but fairly quick. Still he went to try and loop the ball in to Gayle and carried on trying this for 60'mins conceding 3 goals. Brought Murphy on when the horse had bolted and had a late rally of sorts. 

Diame an absolute passenger compared to the player at hull too.

We have a better mix of physical and skilled players IMO. The difference is that they have taken their chances this season and we haven't.