Forestieri or Lee - most important?

The way I look at it is who would be harder to replace, if we lost ff, it cost a lot of money to replace him and there not to many players around like him but kl wouldn't so it's fessi for me but I'd rather have the 2 of them in our team 

I think the stats are probably correct in terms of Fernando having more impact on points. 

Interesting about Lee. We certainly look a lot better with him in the team, so if entertainment is considered you'd definitely want him in. 

stats from this season from whoscored.com

According to them Forestieri and Hutchinson our best performers this season. Hard to argue although I think KL is better than his rating there, does a lot of the important stuff that is hard to quantify statistically

Screen Shot 2017-04-06 at 07.06.51.png

Screen Shot 2017-04-06 at 07.13.33.png

Screen Shot 2017-04-06 at 07.13.02.png

Screen Shot 2017-04-06 at 07.12.33.png

If we were picking a player of the season right now Hutch would win by a landslide. Lee would have pushed him close before his injury. FF should be nowhere near. He has flickered brightly on occasions, but been dissappointing over the season.

22 minutes ago, robswfc said:

stats from this season from whoscored.com

According to them Forestieri and Hutchinson our best performers this season. Hard to argue although I think KL is better than his rating there, does a lot of the important stuff that is hard to quantify statistically

Screen Shot 2017-04-06 at 07.06.51.png

Screen Shot 2017-04-06 at 07.13.33.png

Screen Shot 2017-04-06 at 07.13.02.png

Screen Shot 2017-04-06 at 07.12.33.png

This site reckons Kieran Lee is same height as Adam Reach and Glen Loovens is 5cm taller than Adam Reach. 

Can anyone confirm the sighting of Nessie or do we think it's a hoax? 

For the way we play or played last season  Lee as the box to box player is vital. very intelligent runs from midfield, which allow space for others to move into and links us up well. Yet Forestieri can have one moment of brilliance and win a game for us and despite Rhodes, Fletcher, Hooper etc if we need a goal Forestieri is still the man we're looking at, so i'd give him the edge.

1 hour ago, new zealand owl said:

I would swap hutch for FF, agree with the rest.

The problem with that list is that all 5 are central players (possibly bar FF on the left)

Why is that a problem. It's important to have a strong spine down the middle of the team.