Rovrum Tho'

I didn't hear this from the away end, but apparently they sang 'Sheffield United, they're coming for you'. I mean seriously if ever a sentence sums up a club its that.

Tragic little club, silly little fans and a ridiculous love in with a poorer, less well supported neighbors       

43 minutes ago, james o connor said:

I didn't hear this from the away end, but apparently they sang 'Sheffield United, they're coming for you'. I mean seriously if ever a sentence sums up a club its that.

Tragic little club, silly little fans and a ridiculous love in with a poorer, less well supported neighbors       

They did indeed sing this last night. 

How small time and tragic can you actually get. 

They're a pathetic, dismal sh*tstain of a football club and I wish them nothing more than several consecutive relegations. 

Think Rotherham are in big danger of crashing through League 1.

They will need an experienced manager to steady the ship and don't think Paul Warne is the answer to them at all.

For a club the size of Rotherham they have had there couple of good seasons in the Championship and doubt they will be back in that league anytime soon.

11 hours ago, donoghue said:

When they sang 'Sheffield united there coming for you' i was embarrassed for them. What an absolute joke of a club

I don't have words for how pitiful that was....only thing that seems reyt is Section 5.

1 hour ago, Rogers said:

On target for the lowest points total in Championship history held by Blackpool (26); prior to that it was 29 points (also Rovrum)

Why did football record start when the league was named championship?

Cambridge 83/84 - 24 points after 42 games.

The weirdest but was some teenage chav on about 88 minutes leaving and waving his phone around with what I assume was the league table.

He was screaming about how we were only 6th and were not going up because we are only six (clearly not understanding how the playoffs work).

He finished with the classic line "Enjoy finishing 6th". It was literally like he didn't understand the predicament they were in.