Rovrum Tho'

Just now, steveger said:

Steady on.....don't get carried away :biggrin:

I went through Mexbro the other day in the van ,and this old geezer on one of them disability scooters shot out of a side street and straight in front of the van . I had to slam on to miss him. He just looked at me and gave me the one fingered salute and drove off. lol

They were really, really, really bad. Imagine that being your home performance in your biggest game all year and then chanting for another team who should be your rivals.

They were like Fulchester United when they played the first half with lead in their boots.

Have they really lost 31 games out of 40 ?

Cambridge utd hold the record of lowest points in second tier with 24 apparently, that was in 83/84 a season I know well because can always remember hammering them 6-1 at Hillsborough on our way to promotion.

If Rotherham can't beat 24 points this year then they are an embarrassment.

1 minute ago, LoOkOut said:

Have they really lost 31 games out of 40 ?

Cambridge utd hold the record of lowest points in second tier with 24 apparently, that was in 83/84 a season I know well because can always remember hammering them 6-1 at Hillsborough on our way to promotion.

If Rotherham can't beat 24 points this year then they are an embarrassment.

There were only 42 games in the old Division 2 as well.

Imagine making up a crowd of just over 10000 as well.

1 hour ago, ash60s said:

even sky commented on them

something like "they seem to have an affimatry with Sheffield united but NOT the big city neighbours" or wordds to that effectlol

Good friendship with dem pigs because they once gave them a free kit to play in. Something like that anyway

Edited by s6 owl