Away pubs Rotherham

Yes the police will direct away fans towards the Bridge Inn which what the OP is talking about. If you come on the train they virtually frog march you there. Decent pub for an away one though, I usually have one in there first cos it gets rammed a couple if hours before kick off.

39 minutes ago, yunga_swfc said:

I think I know which boozer that is actually,it's oreyt, there's a dingle who owns it decent & there's also a very friendly pub dog if I'm thinking of the reyt one

The very same. He has scarves on the ceiling of different clubs that have visited.

3 hours ago, AlanLee said:

Yes the police will direct away fans towards the Bridge Inn which what the OP is talking about. If you come on the train they virtually frog march you there. Decent pub for an away one though, I usually have one in there first cos it gets rammed a couple if hours before kick off.

Don't you have a drink in Sheffield first before you travel in to Rotherham ... Being from Sheffield and all?

2 hours ago, horny owl said:

I'm surprised to hear that there are any pubs left in Rotherham

Its a depressing sh!!thole

you want to see Rotherham now and compare it to over 10 years ago 75% of pubs and clubs are gone defo not the place to go for a night out.

Guest everydays_wednesday

New Barrack Tavern is a good bet as any if someone is designated driver. Leave 7.15 ....get dropped off at NY at 7.40