Rotherham United vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

We are struggling , can't see this being any different scape a 2-1 win or 1-1 I reckon , Pauli just love your ways , you have more ingenuity , Flair  and consistent quality than our underpaid overworked under the cosh players , keep it up mate you make me smile , someone has to !!!! 

another great OMDT Pauli.

I tend to agree that the build-up (which starts here) tends to fall flat when the game actually starts.

However, it is still much better than just a few years ago.

Come on Wednesdsay, don't let us down....

These Matchday Threads are usually more enjoyable than the game.

Hopefully we will give ourselves a kick up the ar5e and win comfortably in front of the cameras and I will avoid any stick from my plastic Man U/Rotherham when they play us supporting brother-in-law.

1 hour ago, Gonzoman said:

These Matchday Threads are usually more enjoyable than the game.

Hopefully we will give ourselves a kick up the ar5e and win comfortably in front of the cameras and I will avoid any stick from my plastic Man U/Rotherham when they play us supporting brother-in-law.

Unfortunatly true

1 hour ago, OneDavidHirst said:

If we can't go there and beat one of THE worst teams to ever play in the Championship, whether it's their cup final or not, we don't deserve to be promoted and Carlos should do the decent thing and walk.

A double plus wouldn't have been enough for this post, spot on

1 hour ago, Suzuki_San said:

Has it been confimred anywhere that it's FF that has regained fitness, or is this just a guess?  Could it be Lee?  Hooper starting?  Hutch's injury not as bad as first thought?

Sky Sports have just mentioned owls hoping FF to return tonight. More likely be a subs bench appearance but lets see what comes of that.