Rotherham United vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

Zw6hkG5.png          BJyDHtd.png                 

The Chuckledome, New York 

19:45 Tuesday, 4 April 2017

TODAY’S OPPOSITES

vNSPmUD.gif

UcJE2Hl.jpg

MATCHDAY THINGS

Official Matchday Pie: Miller and Onion

Official Matchday Drink: Beer. In Rotherham.

Official Matchday Song: Longshot Kick De Bucket by The Pioneers…

Rotherham striker Danny Ward and midfielder Lee Frecklington are both doubts for the south Yorkshire derby.The already relegated Millers could welcome full-back Ben “Pussycat” Purrington into the starting line-up after injury.

Sheffield Wednesday could re-enter the play-off places with victory, but will be without Sam Hutchinson (calf) and Fernando Forestieri (knee). Owls midfielder Almen Abdi has had surgery on his knee and is out for the rest of the season.

2t4uHff.png Head To Head V1LHByE.png

▪    Rotherham are winless in their last 10 home league games against Sheffield Wednesday (D2 L8).

▪    The Owls have won four of their last six South Yorkshire derbies with Rotherham in league competition (D1 L1).

▪    There has been at least one 90th minute goal in each of the last three league meetings between these sides at Rotherham, with Rotherham scoring one and Wednesday scoring three.

▪    Rotherham are only the fifth second tier side to lose 30 or more games in a season and the first since both Bradford and Wimbledon did so in 2003-04.

CnFQdvi.png

KING CARLOS’ PEARLS OF WISDOM

"When we lose players who link the game at the same time, we miss something in the team. You can't cook well if you don't have fish, and you eat potatoes, it's completely different.

u0OYRvH.jpg

If we will cook something, you buy good tomatoes, good potatoes, and good rice, but if don't have the fish, you eat more potato. A potato cannot play the role of fish.”

MINTYNESS

We are here to fight…

QBSwxXn.gif

Great OMDT Pauli! Is it sad that I'm starting to look forward to these rather than the actual matches?! 

lol 

The chuckle brothers will be well up for this cos let's face it beating Wednesday is more important that staying in the league to them... I know pathetic isn't it?!

im going for a 4-0 win for The Wednesday!

RELEASE THE LLAMA

GO BEYOND THE CHUCKLEDOME

SMASH THE TOYTOWN rumblezoids

AND TAKE THE 3 POINTS HOME!

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!

IMG_4415.JPG.09510ea8e456c4c1c950c458ad78a213.JPG

Nice one, pauli!

My expectations have dropped to virtually nil for this season, so I'm bolstered against disappointment.

Will settle for a 1-0 win, fluke rebound from a goalmouth scramble, in off the backside of a flailing, upside-down Barry Bannan after one of his random attempts to hit the target rebounds of the bar, catastrophic goal kick bounces in off the keeper's own face, Liam Palmer in the six yard box without suffering from a nosebleed. Literally anything will do.

UTO?

matchday thread appears morre important/better than the actual matches just lately

good stuff Pauli 

going 3-1 Owls, Rhodes Winnall & Reach

PS: Sod the fish, the spuds or whatever just get 3 points Carlos - anyway at all

Brilliant Pauli made me chuckle. Can I say that?

Body and heart 7 time zones apart. Setting the alarm for 3 am assuming we don't score in first 15 mins.

Got a few hours to scientifically calculate my owlstalk prediction. Must do it properly what was I thinking on Saturday it was never going to be 1-0 Winnall to score was it. Like the gambler that doubles his bets it must be 2-0 Winnall (2)

FFS JUST DO IT

Great OMDT Pauli.

Really need to win this one, maximum effort, release the Kraken, throw in the kitchen sink, the fish, the chips and the mushy peas as well.

In the words of Han Solo:

"I got a bad feeling about this!"