Wolfmanjack

10 hours ago, Jowl said:

Feel quite gutted about his. I disagreed with him on pretty much everything on here - or was it he disagreed with pretty much everybody?!

But respect away, he was a long term poster and didn't get personal or start slagging people for having an opinion.

RIP Wolfmanjack :(

I can only echo what Jowl has posted above.  I remember he negged me mercilessly for my views on a particular topic, but he never got personal or abusive, never shirked away from debate and for that he had my respect as a member of Owlstalk. 

May the Lord grant you an eternal season ticket in the Heaven above Hillsborough and give your family peace knowing that you are always watching.

RIP Wolfmanjack...

RIP Jez my friend , known to me and most in kiveton as Jez , to carol his wife as Jem and to most of you on hear as Wolfmanjack . I just wish he could read all your posts , he would be so chuffed . Our weekends away watching the owls will be sadly missed .

RIP 

Guest wilyfox

Godspeed. He and I never really engaged much on here, but his input was clear for all to see. Owlstalk loses a friend. My thoughts are with those whom knew him.