Wolfmanjack

49 minutes ago, torryowl said:

sad news RIP WOLFIE .....

Torry in reply to a light hearted comment by yourself about him being a dinosaur and that football is about the matchday experience typical Wolfie

"And that has to be different for everyone. My last experience at a ramshackle Belle Vue, was much more enjoyable than my last experience at the ultra modern Etihad. I go to watch the game, not to stand outside admiring the paint job. We're all entitled to our different opinions. It'd be incredibly boring if everyone had the same opinion. This forum, for example would fail if everyone agreed with everyone else, and there were no differing opinions . I may be a dinosaur , but I'm not a sheep and don't just follow the crowd."

Always took the time to read his posts. He always had something interesting to say and his opinions always had weight behind them because he was a very respected poster on here. 

Bit of a shock his name won't pop up on here again. Sad news, thoughts are with his family and friends.

RIP UTO

1 hour ago, Thom said:

That is sad news. Believe I'm correct in thinking Wolfman was one of 'the originals' - a poster on the Chat Forum on the official site in the late-nineties.

Am I right here in thinking he used to get on the Kiveton supporters bus to home matches too?

RIP

Yes that is correct he got the Kiveton supporters bus. I sat next to him for 14 years up until a few weeks ago when he became to ill to attend matches. He always left on 89 minutes to make sure he got the bus! 

Don't think I know him, but a respected poster on here. 

Forthright opinions without being nasty.

At least he (presumably) got to see us at Wembley last season.

Thanks to the OP for letting us know.

R.I.P. Wolfmanjack