Wolfmanjack

Just read this on my dad's facebook feed, my dad used to go home and away with Jez up until my arrival in 1970 and then they lost touch as I'm sure many of us have over the years with mates. I posted a picture on here of me and the old man on the pitch after promotion in 1980 and WMJ recognised my dad and they got back in touch.

RIP you old curmudgeon.

Guest Theboylangers

WMJ was a grumpy so and so but spoke a lot of sense at times.

Gutted that we've lost a great contributor to this site, one who didn't go with the populist view and spoke his mind. 

RIP to a great poster and fellow Owl. 

RIP, thanks Tricky Trev for the descriptive tribute within your passing on of sad news. Like others have said, we didn't always agree with one another's posts but that was part of what made his posts interesting and part of what makes OT what it is. Respect and condolences to all of his loved ones.

Edited by Milan Missing Marble

RIP Wolfmanjack

A poster I used to look forward to seeing post.

Because he would send me into a complete meltdown with a post and I questioned if he was a owl.

Or he would come and post and I would be in total agreement with him and realise he is very knowledgeable and a true owl.

Not sure if I ever met him, only wolfman I knew was the crazy man in front of south stand near kop in late 90's going crazy at the linesman every game. He got on bus from Mosborough, don't think its him though.

Even if I never met him, we still met him on here and we have lost one of our own regular posters and pretty gutted tbh.

Life is too short, RIP mate.