Carlos interview

I can't envisage Carlos being here next season; surely even the Carvalhistas would agree with that. Were the play-off teams parachute then I'd probably hang fire until the end of the season. As they're not, even at this late stage it's worth making a change. This is a slow, lingering death which will see us finish outside the play-offs and hunting for a new manager in the summer. We might as well have a go and gamble. We've really got nothing to lose now.

It's like that new relationship. Everything's great, you laugh at each other's jokes, get regular sex, she even gives BJ's. 

Fast forward 12 months and things aren't quite the same. She's still fit but not like she was. The BJ's stopped months ago and you sit on separate sofa's on your iPads. 

Passions gone and Wednesday fans want sexy back. Can Carlos light our fire again or will we be leading separate lives come may?

Answers on a postcard etc etc 

3 minutes ago, owlsdreamer said:

I said Bullen cos he is already there.

Could be any one,

Just let them go out and play football without being choked by CC's inept tactics.

what's to say bully will do anything different? Why wouldn't he play it safe in his first managers job? I don't know I'm just guessing like but don't think wielding the axe is a good idea right now wait for end of may we not out of it yet are we and if its worth anything I don't think CC will be here next season but don't think now is time to chop

4 minutes ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

It's like that new relationship. Everything's great, you laugh at each other's jokes, get regular sex, she even gives BJ's. 

Fast forward 12 months and things aren't quite the same. She's still fit but not like she was. The BJ's stopped months ago and you sit on separate sofa's on your iPads. 

Passions gone

I've been married for 36 years and it is nothing like your example.  I haven't got an iPad.

26 minutes ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

Passions gone and Wednesday fans want sexy back. Can Carlos light our fire again or will we be leading separate lives come may?

Answers on a postcard etc etc 

You're going to come home from work and Carlos will creep up behind you with one strapped on while you're washing your snap box.

We'll go on a winning run which includes Wembley and although confused and sore you will be married before the start of the next season.

Just now, sonofbert2 said:

You're going to come home from work and Carlos will creep up behind you with one strapped on while you're washing your snap box.

We'll go on a winning run which includes Wembley and although confused and sore you will be married before the start of the next season.

lol 

He can conjure up any excuses he likes but at the end of the day with the squad he has at his disposal we are seriously underperforming, both results and performance wise. And as mentioned earlier the prices we are paying to watch it is getting out of control. 

25 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

It doesn't matter what anyone thinks on here. As soon as Mr Chansiri identifies a better candidate and timing is right then Carlos will be gone.

Exactly and ultimately Chansiri will do what he believes is the best for the club. He's shown a decent amount of patience with Carlos which makes me think he won't rush into anything just for the sake of it. It will have to be the right candidate.

No doubt Chansiri will be examining all his options right now but I do think if Carlos was going to go before the end of the season then it would have happened in the International break. I would be very surprised if he suddenly rolled the dice now.

This team is massively under performing.

I don't think injuries have helped but, When we sign the best striker in this division for the last 5 years and don't create chances for him there is something seriously wrong.

Wait till end of season though, don't make playoffs / don't get promoted he deserves the sack for the constant poor performances.

2 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

I always think people put too much value into their own opinion on here.

That's true. But I think there are factors which we all of us can be reasonably sure about. Chansiri is new to football. He lacks the self-assurance of an old hand like Mandaric. Mandaric wouldn't let an opportunity like this slip through his fingers, not with there being no parachute club in the play-offs. It's a rare situation. Maybe Chansiri just lacks the confidence to pull the trigger and gamble.

1 hour ago, westys understudy said:

what's to say bully will do anything different? Why wouldn't he play it safe in his first managers job? I don't know I'm just guessing like but don't think wielding the axe is a good idea right now wait for end of may we not out of it yet are we and if its worth anything I don't think CC will be here next season but don't think now is time to chop

Putting Bully in would be akin to United putting Elbows in. I advocate an immediate change, but at least let's make it someone who has some managerial experience.

18 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

Putting Bully in would be akin to United putting Elbows in. I advocate an immediate change, but at least let's make it someone who has some managerial experience.

I think a change is required myself but as I keep saying now isn't the time I don't see who's available out there to make us better?

2 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

good play and creativity comes through the midfield

yes he we have a strong strikeforce, but if you look at our midfield it does lack in quality

bannan - overrated by many and hasn't been good for some time

jones - less said the better

reach - comes in for unfair stick but not sure he's quite enough

abdi - either injured or banished completely

wallace - meh

going by the ones we own, it's pretty grim viewing. That's a mid table championship midfield

Don't agree that's not a mid table midfield it's bottom 6 .rest of team is playoff standard definitely not our midfield like I've said before no manager could get that lot to do what they ain't capable of . Huge mistake in January not getting that certain midfielder from barnsley on cheap .Carlos is going to send us backwards big time huge squad all on long term lucrative deals what we are stuck with ,a new manager won't be able to fetch many in .won't make any difference if he goes now or not Carlos has already left us in a mess with the disastrous transfer policy .only thing I would do if u was manager is get mcgugan in place of the hopeless bannan and get players to push forward a lot more nothing to lose is there now.

29 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

Don't agree that's not a mid table midfield it's bottom 6 .rest of team is playoff standard definitely not our midfield like I've said before no manager could get that lot to do what they ain't capable of . Huge mistake in January not getting that certain midfielder from barnsley on cheap .Carlos is going to send us backwards big time huge squad all on long term lucrative deals what we are stuck with ,a new manager won't be able to fetch many in .won't make any difference if he goes now or not Carlos has already left us in a mess with the disastrous transfer policy .only thing I would do if u was manager is get mcgugan in place of the hopeless bannan and get players to push forward a lot more nothing to lose is there now.

can't argue with any of that

34 minutes ago, westys understudy said:

I think a change is required myself but as I keep saying now isn't the time I don't see who's available out there to make us better?

The thing is, would Chansiri consider just an impact manager until the end of the season and take it from there, or is it a big long-term appointment? If it's the latter he wants, then I'm with you because none spring to mind. However, the main asset which a new manager has is just that. He's new. That's why a short-term impact manager could certainly work. It doesn't have to be a genius. Just someone untainted by what's happened here this season. I guess what Jonesy did. In the end, we want the prize money, so it's a means to an end. I gave up on long-term plans and appointments some time ago. It's now or never, grasp the nettle, and all that.

1 hour ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

I always think people put too much value into their own opinion on here.

I really find you very critical of your fellow Wednesday fans, most of the time you're either slagging off people calling into the radio station or posting on here, I've never heard any constructive counter argument offered by your good self .

Just my opinion mind.