Carlos interview

Guest BULGARIA
1 hour ago, theowlsman said:

Might be suffering from unnecessary pressure applied by so called fans

Sorry owlsman, really enjoy your posts but thats not one of them.

1 hour ago, StudentOwl said:

Problem is, that argument doesn't live up when we have the largest squad in the division.

You look at the names on the team sheet today and compare it to the other starting XI teams in the playoffs. Even with "lots of the squad" being injured, you should still say we're a team that should be in the play-offs with that side.

Makes it even more damning that we're struggling in recent weeks as we have been

Even though we have been up there most of the season i think most agree its been hard work to watch, on the whole i think that the money has been poorly spent and not to strengthen the right areas, now the pressure is really on and i dont think we are quite good enough to grind out a result as good teams do when it matters, injuries and too many games wont cut with Mr Chansiri, something is wrong with the mindset at the club at present.

5 minutes ago, BULGARIA said:

Sorry owlsman, really enjoy your posts but thats not one of them.

No worries mate. You seem to have missed the follow up post though (where I clarified the emphasis was on unnecessary pressure and not a go at our fantastic fans).

No worries though pal

Guest BULGARIA
Just now, theowlsman said:

No worries mate. You seem to have missed the follow up post though (where I clarified the emphasis was on unnecessary pressure and not a go at our fantastic fans).

No worries though pal

Fair enough.

uto.

23 minutes ago, westys understudy said:

not gonna lie thought after break we'd return with a bang still take 7pts out of 9 no pressure lol end of day name me a better manager out there available to take over should we chop CC? I cant but please do name one I'm curious not saying should we not make play offs or final he shouldn't go because I think if he doesn't he should but now is not the time come wawaw

It's not the job of Owlstalkers to suggest the manager. There are people employed at the club on plenty of money who have that task. But there are better managers out there.

3 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

It's not the job of Owlstalkers to suggest the manager. There are people employed at the club on plenty of money who have that task. But there are better managers out there.

name 1 then? If its that easy?.......didn't say it was down to fans to hire and fire just name something better out there that will improve us please?

1 minute ago, owlsdreamer said:

Improving us at the minute would be very easy for most people mate.

who's available then? And before people think I'm a happy clapper I'm not but you get rid now your no better off imo id love us to be more attacking the players we have there should be more flair but we get rid of CC now who do we bring in? Genuine question

Just now, westys understudy said:

who's available then? And before people think I'm a happy clapper I'm not but you get rid now your no better off imo id love us to be more attacking the players we have there should be more flair but we get rid of CC now who do we bring in? Genuine question

CC is not going to get us into the play offs.

Let Bullen take charge, play Sunday league football.

would be better than this.

5 minutes ago, westys understudy said:

name 1 then? If its that easy?.......didn't say it was down to fans to hire and fire just name something better out there that will improve us please?

Carlos was an improvement on Gray. 99% of our fan base probably had never heard of Carlos until he came. Equally there are others out there that are better but again 99% won't be aware of them. That's down to the club to find them with their contacts. Preferably one that can create chances and has the nous to sign quality centre half. Maybe also one that works on attacking and defending set pieces.

1 minute ago, owlsdreamer said:

CC is not going to get us into the play offs.

Let Bullen take charge, play Sunday league football.

would be better than this.

I'm a massive fan of Bullen his passion his loyalty his commitment 2nd to none but we have 28k of that every other week we need the know how to go with it we should just ride out tho season and re evaluate trust me if Carlos don't get us to Wembley I also think he should go but right now a genuine name hasn't been thrown at me

Just now, westys understudy said:

I'm a massive fan of Bullen his passion his loyalty his commitment 2nd to none but we have 28k of that every other week we need the know how to go with it we should just ride out tho season and re evaluate trust me if Carlos don't get us to Wembley I also think he should go but right now a genuine name hasn't been thrown at me

I said Bullen cos he is already there.

Could be any one,

Just let them go out and play football without being choked by CC's inept tactics.

42 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

Please stop saying how good our squad is. It is not as good as people keep making out.

The injuries have just highlighted it.

It is unbalanced, lacks a physical presence , lacks pace and lacks leaders. 

Every game we play Bannan in a midfield two and watch players run past him highlights this. 

Like against Newcastle you mean? 

3 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Carlos was an improvement on Gray. 99% of our fan base probably had never heard of Carlos until he came. Equally there are others out there that are better but again 99% won't be aware of them. That's down to the club to find them with their contacts. Preferably one that can create chances and has the nous to sign quality centre half. Maybe also one that works on attacking and defending set pieces.

CC was out of blue granted but if we don't have a name to pursue now what do we gain by outing him? Again I think we stick until our fate is known I personally think he won't be here come pre season but now is bot the time still awaiting a name to step in?

Just now, steveger said:

I have a feeling he will be updating his CV yet again sadly...

It's a shame because I like the guy. This season though the football and his interviews have baffled me somewhat - on the back foot in both cases. He'll get until the end of the season I have no doubt in that. The overachievement last season has put added pressure on this time though and I think he will come up short.