Carlos interview

Just now, Ronnie Starling said:

I actually find his interviews boring now. Very elusive with his answers and what he says has no relevance to the game I have watched. In fact you can usually predict what he is going to say.

He's trying to be Mourinho, but without the knowledge.

The way I look at it is yes, we should've been doing better. However kicking off a fuss now is fruitless. Support the current manager, see where we end up.

Let Mr C make the decisions, then support whoever is managing us next season. 

He's absolutely out of ideas now, if he's doing things right in training sessions the players aren't carrying it out on the pitch.

He's lost that eccentric masterful tactician tag Sky loved to give him and it's been replaced by weird babbling and bizarre tactics.

Would just love to know what has changed for him, can't just be the Hutchinson defence/midfield dilemma to blame for everything.

56 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

You mean the fans who have backed the club all season and paid some of the highest prices in the league to do so? 

Have a day off, pal. 

We're not 'as one' though are we?

Yes we've had the prices to pay, but some moan and some encourage.

I even read on one page that someone now wanted us to lose at Toytown.

1 hour ago, theowlsman said:

With a lot of that best squad you refer to being injured for large parts of the season.

Looking at the team we put out today, would you seriously suggest it would struggle against barnsley? A team who have lost all their decent players to clubs like us?

It's ok to say it, he's took us as far as he can. 

If Carlos takes us up, it will be a miracle. 

Performances have come back to bite us on the backside. 

Stick or twist Mr Chansiri. It's your call. 

Sorry to to say this because I like Carlos but it's been very poor for too long now. 

Guest Kameron
1 hour ago, theowlsman said:

With a lot of that best squad you refer to being injured for large parts of the season.

Large parts of the season?? I don't recall any major injuries prior to February,Lee got injured in early January against Wolves yet Carlos decided to sign two strikers.  This season is a fcuckup and Carlos is to blame, two week break and we produce utter bobbar against a very poor side.  

We over achieved beyond our expectations last season,  we invested so expectations were up but that doesn't always work straight away like people expect. 

When we got Carlos some were devastated it weren't keegan or summat and thought we'd struggle so really he's done great. 

9 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

As the results have not gone our way the mob always lays into the manager whatever he does or says..its inevitable as 123..

Doesnt take much to get the pitchforks out.

No pitchforks needed .

The football is dire and we are going backwards having spent millions and millions .

I expect better my season ticket has gone up nearly 200 quid in the last few years as well.

Keep clapping and criticising fans like you normally do though.

not gonna lie thought after break we'd return with a bang still take 7pts out of 9 no pressure lol end of day name me a better manager out there available to take over should we chop CC? I cant but please do name one I'm curious not saying should we not make play offs or final he shouldn't go because I think if he doesn't he should but now is not the time come wawaw

22 minutes ago, roundhayowl said:

He is completely deluded. What happened to the 'high intensity' training during the break translating into today's performance? 

I've been a massive fan of Carlos but it's starting to go now.

He talks about us missing 5 players in the week but what about the other 20+ players we have? They should be doing better than 1 win in 7 matches.  If that was Rotherham's form it wouldn't be a surprise 

Please stop saying how good our squad is. It is not as good as people keep making out.

The injuries have just highlighted it.

It is unbalanced, lacks a physical presence , lacks pace and lacks leaders. 

Every game we play Bannan in a midfield two and watch players run past him highlights this. 

24 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

I actually find his interviews boring now. Very elusive with his answers and what he says has no relevance to the game I have watched. In fact you can usually predict what he is going to say.

Agree he never takes any blame or likes anyone to criticise him.

20 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

The way I look at it is yes, we should've been doing better. However kicking off a fuss now is fruitless. Support the current manager, see where we end up.

Let Mr C make the decisions, then support whoever is managing us next season. 

To be fair, I don't think people expressing their opinions on a forum should/will have an effect. 

As long as the support is positive in the ground then that's all anyone can ask for.

2 minutes ago, Kameron said:

Large parts of the season?? I don't recall any major injuries prior to February,Lee got injured in early January against Wolves yet Carlos decided to sign two strikers.  This season is a fcuckup and Carlos is to blame, two week break and we produce utter bobbar against a very poor side.  

Hooper has been fit for two months out of the 8 months the season has lasted.

There have been loads but if you can't recall that one I ain't listing them all