Enjoyed that

Draw was a fair result. Winnall scoring was very funny, and a lesson for all players who don't celebrate against old clubs. 

Best player on the pitch was the lad who scored, centre half. As he was at Hillsborough. He should,be our first signing in the summer. 

Edited by vulva

5 minutes ago, WhiteyBFC said:

Proper game. I felt we'd have been hard done by had we lost, knew Winnall would score but happy to take that on the chin considering the late equaliser. 

Best of luck scrapping for 6th. 

We both predicted 1-1 and that Winnall would score mate. 

4 minutes ago, vulva said:

Draw was a fair result. Winnall scoring was very funny, and a lesson for all players who don't celebrate against old clubs. 

Best player on the pitch was the lad who scored, centre half. As he was at Hillsborough. He should,be our first signing in the summer. 

Winnall's celebration is what it's all about. None of this sentimental testicles, we pay his wages now. 

1 hour ago, WhiteyBFC said:

Proper game. I felt we'd have been hard done by had we lost, knew Winnall would score but happy to take that on the chin considering the late equaliser. 

Best of luck scrapping for 6th. 

We will.... Good luck playing for................... Nothing. 

I'd say Barnsley shaded it but the draw was the right result. We were dreadful first half and should have been punished, controlled the second half until it all fell apart 

in injury time and frankly Barnsley should have scored a second, we were very lucky to get away with that double chance at the end. MacDonald and Roberts were

both absolutely superb, didn't give us a sniff all afternoon.