Rotherham V Fulham

1 minute ago, TINKERBELL said:

Which would you go for Alan 

I'd go for today and give fans and team a lift

Yes...let's just sack him with no idea as to who to replace him with. 

Sure that'll give everyone a massive boost. 

Im not saying im over the moon with fulham winning and them going into playoffs but it serves us reyt! It might be a bloody wake up call! How many times do we want to ride our luck? How many times do we have to relay on other teams doing the job for us because were not capable of doing it? We deserve to move out of the playoffs. Apart from about 4/5 games we not been that good at all? Yes weve been getting results but im still not been convinced afrer coming away with a scrappy dull 1-0 win over teams such as rotherham! 

If we go up this season I swear I think ill be dreaming!

I'm hoping the team aren't as defeatist as the 'fans' on here otherwise there's no point even playing the remaining games.

It's still in our hands.   If we match Fulham's results from now to the last game, and then beat Fulham in the last game, we'll be OK.

1 minute ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Plenty of attacking managers out there in non league with more balls than Carlos.. Even on a short term contract.

Earlier you suggested not having a manager and now you think we should employ someone from the non-league. 

Lay off the crack.