Barnsley vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread. ***Early Kick Off, 12:30***

Completely summed Carlos up when he brought the useless lump Fletcher on rather than Hooper. Negative tactics cost us again. Should have gone weeks ago. Now it's too late to make a difference this year. 

People need to open their eyes. The quality of our football has been garbage for months. 

I'd much rather us go for it and show the will and desire to win, than get 1 goal and spend the rest of the game trying to defend it. Show some ballocks and crush teams instead of being scared to loose and end up with a nowt draw!...so frustrated!!

I'll support this club, but not this manager. Carlos Out !!!

Taken a far better ( on paper ) team, backwards since the play off final... the rot started there, and he's done nothing to alter it.

You've a proven goal scorer hoping theres a rebound to pounce on in the box... but we don't even play any bloody balls in to rebound.

Carlos out !  He's bobbar

Edited by quinnssweetshop

Not a bad result really in the context of the game and how it unfolded.

Just felt like a defeat at the end. But happy with a point.

In a word: arse.

The more this season has gone on, the less I want Carlos to stay. Frustration has always been part of being a proper Owls fan but this last 12 months has been painful. I just know I don't want to feel like this any more. I sure Carlos doesn't either, tbh. Right now, I'm just not sure whether I want us see the season out and shop around for better, or make a change right now.

Almost like the Norwich game has scared Carlos back into his shell, something very wrong in the set up still.Whether it's players not being bothered or a problem elsewhere with Carlos this has gone on for months.

I think the tide has turned against Carlos.

Something is not right. The 'injuries', the attitudes, the slow starts, lack of plan B, under achieving with the squad he has, lack of shots on target.

I would take Pearson until end of season on a £1m bonus to take us up.