The real reason we're struggling this season

Just now, steveger said:

Nah it's clearly because some posters on Owlstalk have opinions that differ to some other posters on Owlstalk, that's the real reason the teams struggling this season....:ph34r:

You aren't wrong. The moaners caused us to play pants all season. If they hadn't moaned we'd be promoted by now.

8 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

We need them back.

Shocker of a decision and another reason this season will be one to forget.

7 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

You aren't wrong. The moaners caused us to play pants all season. If they hadn't moaned we'd be promoted by now.

You're at it again Mr Farrell     !!!!!!!!!

Let's watch them bite  !.......

lol

To be honest our current shirts looks like the bargain ones that were often on offer when I was involved in Sunday league football, however I would never buy blue or red as there were always both flavour of Sheffield supporters to cater for. We are Sheffield Wednesday FC and play in proper blue and white striped shirts, the shorts could be blue, white or black for all I care, but the shirts are sacrosanct.

On 11/03/2017 at 19:57, gurujuan said:

Well quite, it's not like they're bad players, the problem with the recruitment is, it seems to have been made without any concept of how it would all fit together

17 minutes ago, overlandandsea said:

And a grey away kit aswell, promotion guaranteed 

Ooh you have to love a grey away kit, that way the brilliant Fergusen excuse of we got tonked away from home was the grey kit and we couldn't see each other lol