Hillsborough public transport

Getting away from Hillsborough last night was a nightmare and to be honest it's the same every match. Why dont they put a few extra trams and buses on, just to get people back into the city centre. I'm sure this has been covered before on here but whatever happened to the football special buses they used to have? Other clubs seem much more organised ie Reading, Brighton even Colchester FFS.

Edited by stevewhiterose
Please move to matchday section

Sheffield Council init

Would be no effort to stick a couple of extra trams coming from Middlewood.

I often find its easier to walk down to Hillsborough Corner and get the trams there as you've at least got trams coming from Malin Bridge too.

On 18/03/2017 at 21:01, stevewhiterose said:

Getting away from Hillsborough last night was a nightmare and to be honest it's the same every match. Why dont they put a few extra trams and buses on, just to get people back into the city centre. I'm sure this has been covered before on here but whatever happened to the football special buses they used to have? Other clubs seem much more organised ie Reading, Brighton even Colchester FFS.

Reading no idea as have a 15min walk to pub,  If you walked 15min at Hillsborough you would have no problem getting away.

Brighton is shocking all the cramming to get on Train.

Colchester in middle of no were but easy on bus I agree but there's no rascal there be interesting if they got 25k.

Unless you have to head to the town centre I'd always leave in the opposite directions even for the M1 as get away no problem.