IS CARLOS WORTH KEEPING?

Keep or sack Carlos?  

228 members have voted

1. 1. Has Carlos got another season in him?

• Sack
    • Keep

This poll is closed to new votes

Deserves to see the season out for me, take stock in the Summer if we don't finish in the top 6. If DC has done his football homework he should already have his succession planning in place regardless of how the head coach is performing.

2 hours ago, Owlstalk News said:

Although he has taken Wednesday to the playoffs and is seemingly a good fit for Wednesday overall is it worth keeping him around, recently he's dropping the ball, especially with Reading.. Do we keep him?

Hi Neil 

Last season was phenomenal, we were taking teams apart and playing fantastic football

This season has been tedious for the most part and had seen CC  adopt a more conservative approach, which had pissed off all of the fan base 

I would reluctantly give him until the end of the season, and then say goodbye if it ends on failure 

Still 6th, haven't taken a thumping by any other side, injuries at the moment mean any manager would struggle, Carlos has earnt some loyalty as his win percantage is over 40%.

That said, if the Chairman did decide he wanted a new manager boost till the end of the season I could understand the decision.

We need stability, this doesn't happen by sacking the manager

Last season Carlos was brilliant for us, he was a breath of fresh air

I still believe in him, but wether we finish in the play offs or not, I don't know

Mistakes have been made, the squad is unbalanced, some of the players are dreadfully inconsistent 

I hope Carlos gets the chance to finish the job

I'd give him another season

What's the alternative?

The wally with the brolly?

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

25 minutes ago, Spencercooper said:

All of the fan base? A bit presumptuous, yes CC has had a huge war chest compared to his contemporaries but once they cross the white line then their professionalism and desire should not need "coaching "

If you've not been fed up watching  Wednesday at home this season then something's wrong with you

Weve played well twice (brum and Norwich) The rest of the time we've been fortunate or workmanlike